27: Who's that?

[mMMM VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING HUHUHU IM LONELY]

[but i dont mind dating all of yall ; )]

=====================================

Awaking the next day, you feel a terrible repulse from yesterday's hangover.

"Ugh... I thought i was soberrr..." You whined as you puked rainbows into the toilet bowl, and clutched your tummy. Cleaning up, you washed up.

Dragging your feet to the hall, the place was cleaned up, obviously by the cleaners. The first person you see was Bambam, who was cuddling with Coco, and his eyes lit at your sight.

"Y/NN!" He giggled, getting up, however causing Coco to trip and tumble. Bambam caught her in time, before mumbling to him, "Woah, careful there..."

Rolling your eyes, you approach the kitchen, where Jaebum was cooking. Jinyoung was sitting behind him at the table, staring at his back.

"Good morning!" Jinyoung greeted you with a eye smile as he noticed you, and Jaebum turned. "Morning, I prepared some hangover soup, from the instructions given by Mandu-"

"Wild & Sexy Jackson" He appeared suddenly, doing a pose, causing you to burst into laughter at your best friend's hilarious tactics.

"How you feeling?" Jackson approached you, looking concerned, before pushing you down onto a chair by the table. "Drink the hangover soup, hangovers are terrible, aren't they?"

Wincing as another headache pulsed through your head, you nod.

Jackson and you were walking around the streets, it was bonding time for best friends! Yay! But little do you know what will happen next.

"Let's get ice cream! I want ice cream!" Jackson whined, pretending to be Yugyeom as you laughed. "WaoW sHO aMaZSHING"

You roll your eyes at his 'acting' until you spoke for the first time, noticing something.

"Oh? Isn't that Youngjae?" Your eyes instantly snapped towards the guy who was standing around, looking worried.

You didn't see him through the entire morning, where did he go?

Jackson and you were walking in the area near the abandoned house, its seldom anyone walks here, and its lonely.

You didn't know why but you relaxed at the sight of him, as you were about to walk over, someone beat you to it by the side.

"Oppa!"

No, it wasn't Jackson and his 'acting'.

You feel Jackson stiffen beside you. You halt at your spot as Jackson pulled you behind a nearby bush, as you heard their conversation.

"I've missed you!" Although you couldn't see their faces, you could catch a hint of snarl and irritation in Youngjae's voice as he replied, "Yeah."

There was silence for a while before there was shuffling, and you couldn't help but peek. Jackson too.

Well, Fuck you, Youngjae.

.

[no offense IM SO SORRY]
[its just to give suspense]

.