6: He just continued walking...

Youngjae must have heard them, because he looked back to you and smiled.

Now the world just stopped there. Everything seemed to slow down as Youngjae gazed lovingly into your dark sparkling eyes.

You stared back, not knowing what to do. But somehow, it made a sudden chill into you and you felt breathless.

He starts towards you, brushing past the girls who's eyes looking up to him dreamily, before Youngjae stopped in front of you.

"Ahh... What did you do to deserve such a great man like me..." He mumbled softly, trying hard not to smile like a little kid, but the smile was already breaking onto his lips.

He quickly turned his attention back to you and says, "Kaja~" before linking his arm around yours and pulls you away from the crowd.

=====================================

The delicious waft of the kimchi ramen made its way to you. You stared down at the spicy hot soup and noodles that was served to you and a soft "Enjoy.." by the waitress before you felt a hunger pang in your tummy.

The red hot look mixed with the noodles was so perfect... with the kimchi by the side to add on to its delicate soft look, as your mouth watered by the delicious sight.

You looked up hopefully to Youngjae who already was picking and passing the utensils to you, amused. "Eat up~" He chuckled, and you brightened at that.

Slurping on the slippery noodles, it left a hot warm feel in your mouth as you quickly chewed and swallowed it down, moving onto the next item.

Youngjae was observing you silently, grinning satisfyingly as he sees you eat happily.

"Yah yah... Eat slower... You're just like Jackson... Eating so hungrily.." He shook his head. "No wonder-......" He muttered the rest, looking away sadly.

You took another bite, before asking, "Who's Jackson?" This name also felt very nice on your tongue, and it had a sweet vibe to it too.

Youngjae looked surprised, before a flash of relief and regret appeared in his eyes.

"Jackson... is your best friend."

You blinked. Best friend?

Youngjae nodded, as if he could read your thoughts or by judging by the look on your face.

"Yes, he's your best friend."

"He was the one who introduced you to us-"

"Us?"

"Damn girl, don't interrupt when i'm talking-" (in a amused way)

"Sorry.."

"Us, as in my squadron called GOT7-"

"Weird.." (muttered)

"I heard that."

"Sorry."

"Stop apologising. Anyway, he was the one whom you always approached, and that you always hung out with... Until.. um, like me obviously."

"Ah." You said a single word, before going back to your noodles.

Youngjae huffed disbelievingly before looking back at you, sighing. It was really blissful happiness to have you by his side, he smiled fondly.

=================================

Merry Christmas!!! Anyway the next part is the real start of the date, this is just intro, please look out for it!!

Oh and if you're multi-fandom, please check out my other story, about the rookie group (maybe not that rookie) ROMEO, yes, ROMEO. This story is about ROMEO's Hyunkyung, and how he supposedly met "you" at the airport and later on mistakes "you" of liking him. After much denial, you left, leaving him behind, as a sigh to show that you never had plans to like him. But after you left, Hyunkyung seemed to be uncomfortable everyday and night, nothing coming up in his mind but you. And that's when he realised, he actually likes you.

Please do check it out!!! And this story too!!! Love ya chingkus!!! ^^

.