33: Finale

======================================
[Let me end this series with a beautiful picture of Youngjae :)]
======================================

"What are we doing here?" You asked as you lay on the beach mat, Youngjae by your side. "It's almost dusk."

You and Got7 decided to go to the beach to celebrate your engagement. Jackson seemed pleased about that, Mark looked less awkward and Yugyeom just smiled. You hoped they were okay.

You sighed inwardly at that thought. Youngjae didn't exactly propose and you couldn't help but wish for something more romantic.

"Nothing much, just wanted to spend some alone time with you without Bambam and Jinyoung snooping into our businesses." He stared up to the stars, that were lighting up the dark sky.

"Are you sure? There must be something wrong." You sat up, causing Youngjae to get up as well.

"It's really nothing." He persisted, and you didn't chase any further. You were afraid to hurt his feelings, making him think that you didn't trust him very much.

You just raised an eyebrow, before looking back up to the stars. They were so pretty tonight, glittering brighter than before.

"Y/N..." Youngjae mumbled, interlocking his hand with yours, and you hummed, looking over to him.

"Will you be with me forever?" He asked, and you thought for a while.

"I don't know... 'Forever' does seem like a long time..." You pout, and he frowned, the both of you facing each other.

He didn't speak so you continued, "But now... You're all that I need, so come on!" He got to his feet.

He dragged you to the beach house where the others are most possibly asleep or having late night fun games.

As you walked in, Youngjae brought you to the balcony, where both of you look back to the same sky you both were gazing at before.

"Do you know that tomorrow, at about 00:00 there'll be shooting stars?" Youngjae checked his watch, it was turning midnight soon.

You shook your head, half-doubting his words but it was proven as streaks of starlight shot across the sky, leaving a bright scar in the middle of the darkness.

The sight stunned you, but you quickly put your hands together and made a wish.

I wish I can be with Choi Youngjae forever...

You opened your eyes, only to see him smiling sweetly at you, and gosh, how you loved that smile.

Taking your hand, Youngjae led you to the empty living room. Just as you were about to ask what was going on, the light went off.

"Y/F/N...." He spoke, as the candles on the table lit up as you see your friends crowding around.

Is this....

"Will you be the one, the girl I will dedicate and spend the rest of my life with, the woman I love, and the one I need?"

"Will you marry me?"

He got to his knees once more, holding up a bouquet of flowers and holding your finger up, the ring he gave you was still there.

You feel the end of your lips curving into a huge grin as you teased him, "You already slipped on the ring, how can I say 'no' even?"

He chuckled, and pecked your hand, "Of course, you're bound to me forever"

You smiled at his possessiveness and bend down to carress his beautiful face.

"I love you, you dirty maths whizz." You whispered, and his eyes widened.

"Y-You... You remember?" He let out a breath of surprise and you nodded.

"How? When?" He started bombarding you with questions but you put a finger on his lips, grinning.

"I had always remembered these." You smirked, and the smile on his face couldn't get any larger.

"I love you, princess." He hugged you, lifting you up in the air before kissing you, your legs hanging in the air as your arms wrapped around his neck, and his strong hands gripping you firmly.

The impatient crowd around couldn't stay silent anymore and burst into a chorus of "awh"s and "so sweet".

Geez, I guess this is it then.

The get-back-together of me and Youngjae.

Y/N and Youngjae ;)

The end.

.