15: "I love you"

Mark released your hand, flustered, backing away already, but Youngjae didn't look like he was gonna let this off today.

He stormed up to his hyung, pushing him forcefully on his shoulder chest, before pulling him closer, matching his height, he grunted something to him.

You stood by the side, watching this in slight horror. They were closer than brothers!! How could friends do this? Whatever they were fighting about.

Youngjae flung Mark off in disgust, glaring at him as he tried reasoning, but Youngjae turned around and held you by your wrist, pulling you away already.

You shoot once last look back to Mark, and he was looking quite angry, before Youngjae yanked you once more and your focus was on him back onto his back view again.

"Youngjae! Youngjae!!" You called out to him as you both reach some grassy lands no one often strolled into, before he released you, huffing.

Youngjae muttered under his breath, looking quite mad, as he took a look at you before looking away, stalking away angrily, probably planning to leave you there.

"Youngjae!!" You cry out once more, and he stopped immediately. You stepped up to him, touching his arm lightly.

"What's wrong? You don't look pleased-"

"I'm fine!!" Youngjae shouts, flinging your hand away, spinning around to glare at you, but his gaze softened as you flinched, looking away immediately.

"I'm fine..."  Youngjae repeats, before sighing, and smiled at you.

But his smile never reached its tip like you have always adored.

He's so stubborn... You frowned as you thought to yourself, and he started walking away.

"Choi Youngjae!! Stop right now!!" You ordered him, and he did. "Tell me what it is, I want to be the one who shares your worries" You told him, cupping his soft cheeks gently and caressing them.

"It's nothing, it's just that..." He paused, looking away. "From the other time I saw you and Yugyeom hugging, now you and Mark holding hands, I just feel really horrible. I don't like that feeling." He sighs.

You smirked at his response. "That's jealousy!!" He scrunches up his nose, "Jealously?" Well being a sunshine that recieves attention everyday it wouldn't be surprising he'd never experience that before, you thought.

You nodded and smile, "It's the feeling when someone you love is hanging out with someone else more than you. It makes you mad and angry."

You explain, and Youngjae listened, nodding timidly. "S-So, you're not mad at me for being r-rude..??" He looked down, before lifting his gaze scaredly to look at you.

You giggle, before shaking your head. "Of course not, pabo. This shows how much love me, and I will be the same if it happens to me too," You smile at him, gently pecking his lips. Gosh, you love the taste of his lips..

"Awh you're such a sweet person you know, I'm so blessed to have you.." He mumbled silently, yet those words rang loudly in your ears.

You bit your lips, before leaning forward, and whispered, "Well, I love you too!!"

His head shot up. "W-What?? What did you say?!" He asked, obviously not believing his ears.

"I. Love. You." You say it loud and clear this time, and within seconds, you were carried up on his arms again, leaning on both his shoulder, chest and back, as he held you by your kicking legs. You squeal.

"Say it again!! Say it again!!" He yelled, and you burst into giggles, and couldn't help but nod, "I love you Choi Youngjae!!" You yelled, ignoring anyone or everything around, before Youngjae puts you down, grinning happily.

He put you down, and both of you smiled at each other. Couldn't phrase it properly, but it was probably one of the best days ever.

====================================
[I'll just end early and perfectly for this chapter and today, but get ready for next chapter.]

[I don't know about my writing style, but if I make things too obvious i'm really sorry]

[IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT PART]

[bc i tot of something good] :D

[whelp i have terrible life- WHY MUST I BE UNDER PERFORMING ART there's like rehearsals tmr for chinese new year celebrations AHHHHHH]

[anyway i'll find time to update this yes?]

.