25: Introducing Jinyoung and the members of Got7

[hii, this picture killed me XD]

[THANK YOU FOR 1K READS]
[LOVE YALL <3 XD]

[bc of this 1K today shall be a special update]
[and partly bc im sick too, *sniff* i didnt go school today]

[cringe will be at the end ;) ]
======================================

Mmm... Another memory. Sweet one. You grinned as you awoke, smiling to yourself.

This time it was one with Mark.

As you sat up, thinking to yourself, there were soft footsteps as the door creaked open, and Youngjae stepped in, looking around, sneaking into your room.

Halfway doing that, he stopped, realising you're already awake. "Oh? You're awake..." He stood up straight, looking embarrassed and awkward.

You chuckled, before smiling. "Helluuu and good morning dearrr..." Youngjae stepped over, pulling you into a hug, and pecking on your cheeks fondly.

Giggling, you pushed him away before sulking, "I haven't brushed my teeth or combed my hair yett...." But Youngjae already sealed his lips on yours before snickering. "I don't mind~" He teased, and you pout.

"Awh what lovebirds." Jinyoung tsked, before entering the room.

[btw check out my new hobi ff]
[and after this i might be starting a jinyoung one]

"Good morning princess," Jinyoung winked at you, and feeling the sudden blush on your face and upbeat of your heart, you looked away, burying your face in Youngjae's chest.

Youngjae glared at Jinyoung, opening his mouth to speak, until Jinyoung interrupted, "Get a room guys.." he says, walking away. "When can we get babies?"

Youngjae stood up, preparing to go after his hyung, but the words already came out of your mouth, "Get a girlfriend, Jinyoung!" You laughed, and the shuffling outside the room stopped.

"Oh yeah? But I can't, and it's all because of you!" Jinyoung shouts, and Youngjae already racing out of the room and there were heavy motions and laughing downstairs, and you smiled. "What a bunch of dorks..." You sighed, grinning. Such bliss.

Holding Youngjae's hand, you asked, "What's going on?" As Youngjae closed the gate behind him, leaving the other 6 dorks to entertain sulky jackson that wanted to tag along.

"It's an apology date." Youngjae grins, turning to face you. "For.. yesterday..." He looked down, clearly regretful.

You smile, before squishing his cheeks. "It's okay... Mark told me what happened later on during breakfast." You could have sworn his expression changed, but it was too fast to register anything.

"Really?" He gave an eye-smile, before sling his right arm around you, and taking hold of both hands with his other hand before walking. "Kaja~" He pushes you along, and soon you reached the subway.