28: Heart throb

He had his arms wrapped around that girl's waist.

You feel your heart clench at this sight, your breathing quickens. You start to tear up as you see Youngjae release her, before sliding his hands down her arms. Slipping his hands into hers, he grinned to her happily.

Unable to stand it anymore, you run away, leaving Jackson to chase after you, but you didn't stop.

You didn't stop even when your heart pounded painfully against your chest, you didn't stop even when your legs tumble below you, you only stopped when you blinked back the tears and fall into darkness.

Meanwhile:
"Did you think that was okay? After all she hasn't recovered fully yet-"

"Shh. Jae-ah, she might hear you. Anyway she needs to feel the pain she caused you, or how will she learn?"

You coughed. Why am I always here?

Looking around the almost familiar white room again, you sigh.

Turning to the side, you see a hella worried Jackson. "Yah, you're awake!" He immediately helps you to sit up, and you look back to him.

"How long was I here?" Your voice cracked, and Jackson brings you a cup of cool water. While it seeps down your throat, he explains.

"Your body is really getting weaker and weaker, you faint more often now, stop skipping your medication-"

You glare at him, before interrupting, "I'm not weak. I just have no reason to eat them."

Jackson just stared at you. "So you did skip them." He leans back on the hospital chair, looking at you suspiciously. Treating you like a suspect. Questioning, investigating, watching you.

Feeling your mood worsen more, you push away the blanket, recalling the painful situation of Youngjae and whoever that girl was. You wince as you put down your first foot.

"Where are you going?" Jackson sat up, looking at you with a bad boy expression.

You didn't reply, just focusing on your footing. Taking one step at a time.

A pair of black shiny boots stood in front of you. "You ain't going anywhere," growled Jackson, in a low voice.

You looked up, just in time as he pushed you back onto the bed, and you yelped.

Wiggling away, you realise you were a second too late.

Jackson came face-to-face in front of you, meeting your nervous gaze steadily.

He held your wrists and pinned them on the bed as the other half of his body was over yours.

"You ain't going anywhere." He says one more time, before trying to smash his lips on yours.

"Jackson!" You screamed, using most your strength to push him away, as you avoided his lips. It was to no avail as he was too strong. Goddammit.

"Yah hyung!" Someone barged in, pulling Jackson away. You shakily clamber back into the bed.

The newcomer pushed Jackson all the way to the sofa, holding him down.

"Let me go! I need her! I've been waiting too long, I've let in too much, I just want something that belongs to me that I want! Why can't I?!" Jackson struggled, but the giant maknae was strong.

"Give it up, hyung," Yugyeom says, "You won't gain her heart like this."

Jackson finally stopped moving, before he sighed. "I understand, i'm fine now, let me go."

Yugyeom didn't look convinced, but he still let him go.

"I'm sorry, Y/N... It just hurts me to see you like this..." Jackson apologised, and you were quick to forgive your best friend. "Nah, I understand, I know you still feel like that to me."

Jackson's eyes widened. "You remember?" Before you could reply the giant maknae knocked over something. "Oops," He says, before cleaning it up.

"Continue your conversation, don't mind me.. I'll just be here-" He knocks another thing down. "AHHH aye chincha.." He mutters to himself.

Giggling, you see Jackson's lips curl up to another big bright smile as you share part of your recovered memory with them. Of course, not all.

"S-She what?!" Youngjae leapt to his feet, looking at Jackson and Yugyeom in horror.

Jackson just glared back, shouting, "If you hadn't done that with that nasty bïtçh THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED-"

Within two steps Youngjae loomed at Jackson's face, snarling, "Don't you dare call my noona a bïtçh. She's the genius that's helping me." Youngjae shoots back.

"Anyway, Y/N did deserve it anyway." Youngjae smirked, leaving the rest of the members in horror.

"She's your stepsister! She's evil!" Cried out BamBam, but all Youngjae replied was, "Not all stepsisters are like fairy tales."

"You can't do this to your girlfriend.." Jinyoung tried convincing but Youngjae just looked smug as he said, "I can and I will."

"Why you gotta be like this" says Mark, leaving Youngjae to roll his eyes.

"Your stepsister just wants Y/N's fortune, 'jae, don't get trick-" Youngjae scoffed at Jaebum's comment.

"Noona? Oh she's not evil." Youngjae shook his head. "She's trying to make our relationship better, she's helping me-"

"She just wants the money." Yugyeom sounded exasperated, but all Youngjae could spit out was, "You're the ones that's evil."

Youngjae turned venomous as he scanned the faces of the shocked members.

"Mark hyung just wants his old girlfriend back," Youngjae taunts, "Jinyoung just wants a girl around the house, Jaebum wants to be a fuckboy once again." Youngjae rolls his eyes. "Yugyeom has fallen for my girl, Jackson wants his 'best friend'.. Bammie wants a girlfriend..."

Youngjae stood there, clearly furious, but he didn't show it.

"Well, i'm not letting you have her." He stated, kicking the chair aside as he took his leave, but the last thing he heard was, "You've been brainwashed!" But that's just another piece of matter....

[wait for the next update]
[I HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM USING ELECTRONICS WTF SHOULD I DO]
[I CAN'T 8( ]

[updates will be later then usual]
[i'll get motivated if you comment something nice though ;) ]

[there's something called smuggling...]

.