21: "It's all about trying"

[this chap might be boring, because it contains extremely displeasant stuff including happiness and perseverance speech ft. Jackson Wang.]

[this means like inspirational words]

[yawns maybe i'll try to imput another sweet hearty memory here]

[i'm updating this too much ugh]

=====================================

Upon reaching the same abandoned rooftop, you take in a deep calming breath.

The sky was already dark and lit with pale moonlight and starry stars, but that didn't stop the sun from letting out its last couple of rays along the horizon before it settled completely.

Calming yourself down, you thought of your friends, your boyfriend, your family. You missed them suddenly with a physical pain.

You forced yourself to remember, digging through every bit and pieces, putting those you've remembered and those missing puzzle diagrams you just can't put your finger on.

"Urgh! No!" You yelled to yourself as you fell back onto the bench, breathing hard, your head a total mess.

It was exploding with many different questions, and it was stressful.

Letting out a deep sigh, you hunch back down, pulling in your legs for warmth as you hugged them, feeling the cold air chilling you to the bones.

"Haizxx..." You sigh, closing your eyes, wishing someone would take you away from this pain and stress you felt, maybe..

Perhaps the Grim Reaper? Or God?

You stood up, walking to lean against the railing that separated you from the other world as you tiptoe and try balancing yourself, swaying slightly.

The ground seemed far away, yet comforting. You could join your family. You could go to heaven, or maybe even hell. But where would you go? Would you stay, or leave?

Sighing, you plopped back down on your amazing bench, which was your only comfort now as you stroked on the rough yet heart-warming bench, full of memories.
That you don't recall.
You feel your heart sting at those words.

"Y/NNN! WHY DO YOU KEEP RUNNING OFF!" Jackson shouted as soon as he sees you, running straight in front of you, blocking your entire view of the night sky. And the jump.

He pants heavily, he probably was running around to find you, and dashed up the steps. You observed in silence, before feeling a touch of grateful and happiness. Someone cared about me!

He lets out a long breath before dropping to settle beside you, "How many times do I have to tell you that running away isn't the solution.." He whispers, and you didn't fight back.