First Kiss (Trayce Imagine)

The love you felt for him was definitely more than a friendship love. You tried to tell him many times but something would always happen. You made your way to Dodger stadium to watch the game. You arrived with your pass that Trayce gave you to have access to the games. You came late so you had to make your way straight towards your seat. You say with the girlfriends and wives of the player greeting them and making small talk until the game started. The Dodgers won 3-1 against the Padres. Trayce texted you to go to your car and he would meet you there. You went to the car and waited for him but he took longer than 30 minutes so you got impatient and left to look for him. Going into one of the entrances you see two people kissing. You then see one of them is wearing a dodger jersey with the number 21 in the back and automatically know who it is. "Trayce" you say. Trayce turns around shocked "y/n it's not what it looks like" he says trying to grab your wrist. You pull away "no! i think i know what it really looks like i don't care it's not like we're together" you say walking away towards your car crying. You make it to your car and you start opening your car door "y/n!" You hear Trayce call after you running towards you. "What do you want Trayce just please let me go home" you said tearing up again. "No let me explain first what happened back there, I didn't even know who she was. She said she was lost and I tried showing her the way out until she pushed me against the wall and kissed me trust me I tried to pull away but she had a good grip" he said "it's fine honestly Trayce it's not like we're together" you said turning around. "And what if I said I want us to be together" he said making you turn back around. "What?" You said shocked not believing him. "You heard me y/n I like you hell I love you but I was to afraid that it can ruin our friendship so I kept it to myself" he said "I did to , I mean I wanted to tell you today but then that happened. Trayce I love you too" you said finally happy that you can let that put knowing he feels the same way. Trayce moved closer to you and your heart started to beat faster you felt like you were gonna pass out. He gently strokes your right cheek with his fingertips. He puts his hands on either sides of your face and moved as close as he could. Trayce gently kisses your lips and you knew it was worth the wait. You kissed him back and started to relax into the kiss. You and Trayce ended up kissing for 5 minutes and after he pulled you into him to hug him. "How was that as our first kiss together" he said rubbing your back. "Amazing" you said smiling up at him. "And many more to come" he said. "Wanna go for our second kiss now" you asked him wanting more. "I like that idea" Trayce said pulling you in to kiss him again. You both ended up going home to watch movies and to cuddle.