Damn You Guys Are Kinky (Trayce *smut* Imagine)

"C'mon it'll be fun" I told Trayce as I led him to the kitchen. "Y/N , what if we get caught" he said nervously. "Baby why would we get caught, no one is home" I said. Trayce and I were in a heated make out session and I had a craving of chocolate syrup and decided to make it fun. I told Trayce I wanted to lick the syrup off him, it sounds weird but trust me it won't be. We entered the kitchen and I sat him down on one of the chairs. I went into the refrigerator and got the chocolate syrup. I put it in the counter and went to Trayce. "I love you so much" I said while putting my arms around his neck and kissing him. I lightly opened my mouth so his tongue could enter and he caressed his tongue with mine. As our tongues moved in sync I decided to he the chocolate syrup. I pulled away from the kiss and put some syrup on his neck. "That feels cold" he said shivering while I chuckled. I licked the chocolate syrup off slowly and left a kiss on his neck after. "Mmm" he moaned. "I told you, you would like this" I said. I took off his shirt and put some syrup on his chest. I kissed around it and then licked it off his chest. "Let me try it" Trayce said getting some chocolate syrup and putting some on my neck. He was about to lick it off when the door opened. It was Corey. "Well this is awkward. Damn you guys at kinky" Corey said laughing. "get out!" Trayce and I yelled.