His Ex (Corey Imagine)

Y/F/N came over to hang out with you today because you hadn't seen her in two weeks. The two of you were sitting on the couch in your living room watching the cooking channel. It probably wasn't a good idea to watch these cooking shows because it was making you hungry.
"Oh my god, Y/N look at this!" She said shoving the magazine in your face.
You read the article. It was about Corey and his ex-girlfriend Madisyn. Apparently she did an interview with the magazine people.
She said that her and Corey still call and text each other even though he's with you. She called you a homewrecker because according to her you came in between the two of them and "stole" Corey away.
That was not the case. When Corey asked you to be his girlfriend, him and Madisyn hadn't been together for months because she was at college in North Carolina.
The part that got to you was when she said that her and Corey talked almost everyday. It's not that you don't trust him, what if he's not completely over her?
"Corey's ex-girlfriend clearly wants him back. Y/N what are you going to do? Do you think Corey would ever cheat on you?" She asked.
"There's nothing I can do about it. I guess I can just talk to Corey about it just to make sure nothing is going on between them. But I can't stop him from talking to someone. I'm not this mom. He wouldn't cheat, I know Corey well enough to know that it's not like him."
"Okay, call me if you need anything. I need to go pick up my brother from school before my mom gets mad at me for being late again. Tell me how it goes. You should probably keep this magazine so that you have proof." She gave you a quick hug.
You went onto Netflix and watched a movie called Hush. It was creepy but good.
In the middle of the creepy part, Corey walked into the house making you scream.
"Y/N what happened?" He asked running to you worried.
"Nothing, you just scared me." You said trying to catch your breathe. "I need to talk to you."
"Is everything okay? Is it bad?"
"Well it could be good and it could be bad."
"What's wrong?"
"Well, Y/F/N was going through this magazine and she stumbled across this article about you and your ex. You can read it." You said handing him the magazine and quietly waiting for him to be done.
"Y/N? Do you believe any of this bullshit? I promise you, I am not still talking to Madisyn. I'm completely over her. She's just trying to make a name for herself. She used me for fame because she knew I'd make it to the big leagues." He said trying to reassure you.
"You're not a homewrecker, we were going through problems way before I even met you. The reason why we broke up was all because of her, not you." He said.
"I trust you Corey. You haven't given me a reason not to. It's okay." You said trying to calm him down because he looked worried.
"Okay. I just don't want to lose you, you mean the world to me. I love you." He said giving you a kiss.
"I love you too."