Bad Day (Joc *smut* Imagine)

I was looking at the lingerie I bought today when I heard a door slam. "Baby" I smiled widely noticing that it was Joc who came in. "Not in the mood right now y/n" That's when I knew he was having a bad day."It's been a while," You sighed. I got an idea. I grinned and gathered all of my belongings before taking Joc's hand and leading him to my room.
Joc furrowed his brows, but continued to follow me. "Y/N, where are we going?"
"I'm gonna give you a little preview of all the lingerie I bought today. Judging on your expression, You seem stressed and having a bad day." I gestured to the articles of clothing in my hand. Once inside our bedroom, I sat him at the edge of the bed and smiled softly before walking into my bathroom to change into the first outfit.
Joc sat with his hands in his lap, nervously looking around the bedroom while waiting for me to emerge. "Y/N, are you sure I'm the best person for this? I'm not really in the mood"
"Trust me you will be" I spoke from behind the door.Before he could respond, I opened the door and stepped towards him, wearing nothing but a red pushup bra with matching panties, paired with the garter belt and black stockings.
His mouth hung open and his eyes widened. I smiled and licked my lips, pulling Joc's attention to them as his eyes trailed up and down my body. "Well, it looks better on, I'll give you that." He gulped.
"I take that as I should keep it?" I asked, tauntingly.
Joc nodded, his dry mouth hindering his ability to speak. With a smile and a nod, I turned to walk back into the bathroom to change into the next ensemble.
"Wait!" Joc's fingers tugged on my wrist, making me turn back to him. My brows knitted in confusion as in waited for him to explain why he stopped me. "Is it—is it hard to get out of this one? It looks more complicated than the others" He asked timidly.
I shrugged and shook my head. "Not really. You just unlatch it like this," I slipped my finger beneath the strip on my left leg and pulled it loose. Looking up at him through my lashes, I grinned. "Wanna try?"
Joc's eyes shifted between the strap on my right leg. He swallowed thickly and nodded, reaching out to graze the top of my thigh with the back of his index finger. I shivered at the contact, wondering how a touch so small could spread so much warmth throughout your body. The sound of the latch snapping free startled me, making Joc smile due to the fact that I was staring.
I turned away when my cheeks blushed, grabbing the next outfit off of the bed and making way to my walk in closet.
"I'm not done with you yet, Pederson." I called out from behind the wall as I stripped from one set of lingerie and changed into the other.
"Good." Joc muttered under his breath. "Ready?" I asked as I peeked my head out to look at him.
He chuckled and nodded. "Show me what you got, princess" I stuck my leg out first and watched for his reaction to the black stilettos I paired with the lingerie. His eyebrows shot up, intrigued to see the rest of the outfit. Stepping out into full view, I looked up at Joc through my lashes. His jaw was nearly to the floor and I could have sworn that his eyes were going to fall out of their sockets.
He slowly scanned over my body, taking in every inch of me. His tongue swiped over his bottom lip before taking it between his teeth. Joc waved me over with his finger and smiled. "Come here, Y/N."
His voice was soft and soothing, something that shook me while being so exposed and vulnerable in front of him. The corners of his lips turned up in a small smile and he whistled. "The shoes are a nice touch." He chuckled, his eyes taking in my form once again. "So beautiful." He whispered as his eyes met mine.
Joc's grin matched mine as he looked up at me through his lashes. Joc slid off of the bed and knelt before me, placing each of his hands at the back of my ankles."First, I'm gonna enjoy the smoothness of your skin." He continued his ascent to my thighs, stopping just beneath the curve of my ass. "Then," His voice was muffled as he pressed his lips gently to the top of my knee. "I'll tease you a little." The tip of his nose grazed against my upper thigh as he rose back to his feet. Joc's fingers slipped through the black straps of my top and his forehead rested against mine, looking for any sign of disapproval in my eyes. When he found none, he kept going.
"Then what?" Try as I might, my voice came out no higher than a whisper as Joc's warm breath fanned against my neck.
"I'm gonna show you how much I appreciate all that you've done for me." He says as his lips press just below my ear. I sigh and shiver as his thumbs brush against the exposed underside of my breasts. "Do you want me to stop?"
"Definitely not." I protested.
Joc smiled against my jaw and touches the lace that covered my nipples. His length twitched in his jeans when he felt that they were already hard, leading him to wonder what other ways he had affected me.
He sat on the bed and pulled me closer until my knees touched his. I placed my knees at his sides and settled in his lap, trying to slow down my breathing and calm my flushed skin. (Gonna make this part in another pov, i know it's confusing but i got confused myself)
"Y/N," Joc sighed your name and smiled softly. "Your heart's almost beating out of your chest. Since when do you get nervous around me?"
You tuck his hair behind his ears and let your fingers slowly trace down his neck. "Since I thought about what it would be like for you to take this off of me..."
Joc's lips parted slightly as he looked up at you with wide eyes. His hands gently ran up the sides of your legs, one rested on your hip while the other went to the back of your neck and pulled you closer to him. Your lips just barely touched his before he murmured, "Are you sure?"
You nodded quickly, carding your fingers through his long hair and crashing your lips to his. Joc kissed back immediately, tightening his grip on you when your tongue slipped into his mouth. You pulled his gray t-shirt over his head and threw it to the floor, making him moan as he felt the lace rub against his nipples.
As Joc placed open mouthed kisses on the side of your neck, he reached behind to pull the string that held the top of the garment together. It fell free with one simple tug, and the next moment went by in a blur as you were flipped to your back on the mattress and the sound of ripping material rang in your ears.
"Sorry, princess" Joc grunted in your ear. With the puddle of wetness that gathered between your thighs, you really couldn't blame him. You were just as excited as he was, if not more.
"I'm sure you'll find a way to make it up to me." You grin up at him as you tug at the button on his jeans.
Joc pushed his pants and boxers down his legs before hovering over you and kissing you deeply. "Oh, you can bet on that, darlin'." He kissed a path down your neck and between your breasts, swirling his tongue around the bud and sucking it in to his mouth, then treating the other the same way. While he kept his mouth busy, his hands continued down your body. You lifted your hips as Joc hooked his fingers into your panties and pulled them down slowly. When you went to kick off the heels, he stopped you. "Nuh uh, baby. Keep em on for me."
You smiled through your bitten lip and nodded, wrapping your legs around his back and pulling him back down to you. "Dirty boy, Joc." You taunted, rolling your hips against his.
Joc groaned and took your wrists in his hands, pinning them above your head. "Let me show you just how dirty I can be." He mumbled against your mouth.
Your wrists were taken between his metallic fingers as his other hand gripped the back of your knee and pushed your leg up. Joc's cock rubbed against the inside of your thigh and you could feel his precum smear against your folds. The feeling made you curse under your breath as you lined him up to your entrance. You cursed louder as he pushed himself in.
"Tight fit, baby." He groaned as he pushed your leg higher to your chest, allowing him to go deeper inside of you. Your back arched and you bit back a moan as you felt your walls start to contract already. Joc rocked his hips slowly, letting you get used to his width until he could move more freely. "So beautiful, Y/N." He repeated as he kissed your throat.
You tried to wrap your arms around him, but his grip was too tight around your hands. "Please," You groan, rolling your hips against him. "Please, Joc, move..."
Joc grinned as he looked down at you, slowly pulling out until only the tip of his cock was still inside of you. You didn't even have time to shudder before he slammed back into you and started a fast, relentless pace. Your back arched off of the mattress as you screamed out in pleasure, urging Joc on more to make you react in such a way again.
All you could focus on was Joc and this moment. The way he grunted every time his skin slapped against yours. The way his jaw clenched right before he released a long, guttural groan of your name. How beads of sweat gathered at his forehead and cascaded down his face, then disappeared down his neck.
You leaned up as much as you could with Joc's hand still pinning your arms down, and licked a line of sweat up his neck before sinking your teeth into the flesh, leaving a bruise for him to remember you by. Joc growled and released your hands, using his other arm to steady himself as he hooked your other leg around his forearm and flattened his palms on the bed. The new angle allowed Joc to reach even further inside of you, making his eyes shut tight and a cry scratch it's way up your throat as his cockhead met your sweet spot. As your ability to hear faded and your vision blurred, your walls clamped around Joc's throbbing shaft. The only thing that anchored you down were those beautiful eyes and the sound of your name as he moaned it loudly.
With his lower stomach rubbing against your clit at the end of every thrust, you found your release. Your scream was muffled by Joc's mouth on yours as his hips jerked hard and fast, sending him into his own descent to orgasm. As he filled you, Joc slowed down until he came to a stop, releasing your shaking legs from his hold.
After backing out of you, Joc rolled to his back with a smile plastered on his face. He took your hand and brought it to his lips, kissing the back of it sweetly. "I'll buy you a new top, babe.Don't worry."
"Why don't you come shopping with me tomorrow? You'll enjoy it" You grinned.
"I can't promise that I won't stir up a little trouble in the fitting room..." Joc smirked, pulling you into his side.
You shrugged and licked over the hickey on his neck. "I can't promise that I'll stop you."