Home Run Derby (Corey *smut* Imagine)

Corey's pov
I was so mad I couldn't make it to the second round of the home run derby. I was so close but yet I didn't make it. My family and girlfriend y/n called for me but I ignored them angry that I didn't make it to the second round. I stomped into the empty locker room and sat down with my hands in my hair. "SHIT!" I screamed angrily kicking one of the lockers.
Y/N's pov
"I'll go look for him, he's probably just disappointed that he didn't make it to the second round"you said getting up from your seat to look for Corey. "Just make sure he's okay sweetie" Coreys mom said. You nodded and started walking towards the locker room thinking he might be in there. "SHIT" You heard someone yell then a bang which sounded like Corey. You came into the locker room and there he was sitting on a bench with his head down and hands in his hair. You walk up behind him and put your arms around his neck. "I knew you would be in here" You whispered in his ear. He didn't reply back but just sighed, he must be really mad that he didn't make it. "Hey, don't put yourself down baby. There's always next year" You said trying to encourage him not to be mad. "Y/n you don't get it, I was so close to round two and then I wasn't" he said sighing loudly. "Can I do anything to change this attitude of yours?" You asked seductively kissing down his neck. "I'm not in the mood" Corey said. "Well I'll make you get in the mood" You said sitting on his lap. You kissed down his neck and collarbone you decided to start lowering your hands to his pants until he grabbed them and pushed you off his lap and got up. "Y/n that's not going to fix anything from me being mad" Corey said frustrated with you and himself already. "Well what can I do?" You asked frustrated already with him that he's this angry. He stayed quiet for a couple of minutes until he turns around to face you and charges towards you pushing up against a locker. He whispers lowly in my ear "let me take control" and I knew what he meant. He grabbed you roughly and pressed his lips to yours, moving in synchronization. His large hands roamed every inch of your body, getting acquainted. His mouth moved downwards, leaving bruises and marks, you moaned at the familiar sensation. Corey lifted your shirt over your head and began to unbutton your jeans. The moans became louder and you moved your hand to your back and undid your bra. Corey moaned at the sight of your breasts, and proceeded to lick, bite, and pull at your taut nipples. You screamed with a mixture of pain and pleasure. He dipped his hands into your panties, pinching your bud with his thumb and forefinger, almost getting you to climax right the and there.
He slid his fingers over a bit and was soon inside you, slowly moving them in and out, allowing you to get used to the feeling. You wanted to release so badly, yet you held yourself back. You wanted to feel Corey inside you first. "Coreyyyyy...." you whined, you glanced at him and he gave you a silly smirk. Hopefully he got the memo. He pulled a condom out from his locker and slid his shorts around his knees and sat down. You stopped him from putting the condom however. You got down on your knees and wrapped your lips around his boner. You bobbed your head up and down his length and listened to his breathy moans and his whispered 'fucks'. You licked the precum off the tip and continued to suck until he grabbed your jaw and pulled your mouth to his. As the two of you kissed, you stood up and put the condom on his dick. As soon as you were sure it was on properly, you slid onto it, your juices assisting in the process. You grinded your hips back and forth, listening to Corey's moans. You bounced until you approached your climax. Moaning in harmony with Corey as you both came. The two of you rode out your highs and then lay on the the floor until you had the energy to get back up.
"Well, that was certainly something," You admitted with a laugh. Corey chuckled in agreement. "Are you still angry?" You asked hoping he would no, "Nah, I'm good" he said smiling at you and pecking your lips really quick. "I love you" you said cuddling up to him. "Love you too"