Silent Treatment (Corey Imagine)

Corey has been really moody for a few hours, every time you would ask him something he would just look at you with a blank face. You tried cracking jokes to make him laugh or at the least put a smile on his face. He must've just been having a bad day. You decided to give him some time to himself to figure things out.
The weird thing about the silent treatment he was giving you was that last night he had told you that he loved you before going to bed. Now since this morning, he has been basically ignoring everything you've said to him. You left the house you two shared for a little bit to give him time to cool off.
Once you came back, he was sitting on the couch watching tv. He didn't even bother to look up when you walked through the doorway.
You sat down next to him. "Corey, tell me what's wrong? Did I do something?" You ask trying to get an answer out of him. He still wouldn't answer. "Corey please!"
"I'm going to our room." You huffed walking down the hall. You watched a few episodes of your favorite tv show. Finally it was nearing dinner time. You decided to make food for you and Corey hoping maybe he would loosen up and talk to you.
Something smelt really good and it was clearly coming from the kitchen. "Corey?" You were surprised to see him already cooking.
"Look, Y/N I'm sorry about the way I've been acting today. Want to eat?" He said not making eye contact with you, he was clearly feeling crappy.
"What happened today? Yesterday you were fine." You questioned. You weren't mad at him, just super confused. You carried the plates over to the dinner table and sat down with him sitting across from you.
"I honestly thought I didn't deserve you. I'm not good enough for you." He said quietly.
"Corey, you're amazing. Perfect. I love you with all my heart and you're irreplaceable. If anything, I'm not good enough for you." You said. You didn't know he felt that way because he had been giving you the silent treatment the whole day.
"I love you." He leaned in, his bottom lip brushing up against yours lightly.
"I love you too."