Big News (Corey Imagine)

Corey was currently at an interview. He recently asked you to marry him. It has been a few weeks and now he has finally felt comfortable with telling the public. He was scared that you would be hated making him wait a while.
But today was the day that he would tell everyone when the interview would ask about you.
You turned on ESPN waiting for the interview to start. It was scheduled for 5pm. As of right now it was only 4:48. Twelve more minutes until the interview was going to start.
Corey did announce on social media that he had some news to tell which he would publicize during this interview. You already knew a lot of people will be watching this because he has some "big" news.
As the incredible started you looked down at the sparkling ring on your finger making you think of how blessed you are to have fell in love with him. Never did you think you would be eventually plan a wedding. You always saw yourself sitting on the sofa with your pets feeling lonely.
The interviewer asked Corey a few questions about baseball, his brothers, his mom.
"Everyone wants to know why you moved out of the house you had with Trayce Thompson, Joc Pederson and Alex Wood?" The interview asked. You already knew what he would say next, it would be about your relationship.
"Well, I recently moved about because I proposed to my girlfriend of four years, Y/N." He said happily with a big grin on his face making you smile as well.
"That's great! You two make a great couple but if you don't mind me asking when did you get engaged?" The interviewer asked.
"I asked her to marry me about two weeks ago I just didn't know how to publicize it. I didn't want to announce it via social media because then people would ask a ton of questions." He said.
"How did you ask her?"
"I took her to a restaurant with her mom, sister and a few other family members. I had the waiter tell the chef to write out 'Will you marry me?' In chocolate syrup on the cake when dessert time came around. She was definitely surprised."
"That sounds cute. Good luck to you and Y/N." The interviewer smiled. "Well that's all we have time for today. Thank you Corey for being here today."
That day two weeks ago when Corey proposed was probably one of the best days of your life other then your future wedding.