Make Up Sex (Corey *smut Imagine)

"I'll be right back. I'm just getting my stuff." I told my sister, shutting the car door and going up the stairs to the small house I used to live in.
Used being the key word.
Using my key, I unlocked the door and started straight for my old room. I didn't care where he was, I was getting my stuff and leaving. For good.
Corey, my now ex-boyfriend, and I had always fought. But in the end we loved each other and our relationship was perfect to us. But this time, he pissed me off. Tried telling me that I was trying to make him "settle down before his time".So I told him since he didn't want a relationship and wasnt ready for anything other than baseball. I'd leave him to it. But I decided to give him one more chance but ended up catching him making out with a girl I didn't even know. He was drunk and I frogave him but I couldn't deal with the fighting anymore and the cheating. We argued nearly every month, but our make up sex was amazing. And our angry sex...
Snapping out of my sex memories, I noticed all my stuff was missing from the bedroom. And sitting right in the middle of the king sized bed was the dick himself.
"Uh, where's my stuff?" I asked rudely.
"I don't know." He said shortly, flicking through the channels.
"Corey, I don't have time for you shit. I'm done. You can live it up with your sluts, I don't give two shits but I'm not gonna wait around for you. I'm 22 years old."
"So what are you gonna do? Go out all the time to try and meet some guys who'll give you kids?"
"Eventually, yes."
"So instead of waiting for me, waiting till my career can calm down, waiting till I can support you and children, you're gonna quit? Before we can start?"
"Start!? Corey we've been dating for four fucking years! I don't wanna wait anymore! I want to start my life, and we're two different people. You're a fucking pro baseball player and that's fine. I don't care. But I'm not gonna wait another four damn years for you to get over your hormones for sluts to be ready for a damn life Corey.So give me my shit and wait to find yourself a nice pretty girl when everything calms down."
"I want you!"
"Well tough luck"
He stood from the bed and in four long strides was in front of me, crushing me to the wall. His hot breath fanning my lips, his angry eyes blazing.
"I want you. I want a family too-"
"Well-"
"But it's not safe. I'm protecting you."
"You're not ready Corey! Don't blame the fucking team! Some of the wives or girlfriends are pregnant and nothing's happened to them! So take your bull shit and shove it up your perfect ass!" I pushed him and turned to leave the room.
But his tanned arms snaked around my waist and dragged me back to him. I screamed profanities and told him make up sex wasnt gonna solve this but he shut me up with his soft lips. His pink lips were rough against my own, demanding, sexy. He pried my lips open and snaked his tongue into my mouth, exploring and massaging my tongue. Hot pants of breath and moans filled the room as he dragged us to the bed.
I told myself this was goodbye sex. That we couldn't keep doing this addicting cycle full of love passion and sex but as his hands began to wander and remove the thin barriers of clothing I knew this wasn't goodbye sex, this was forever sex.
This was more than making love.
As Coreys hands began to remove my jeans, I turned us over, towering over him as I bit my lip, making his eyes flash, and slowly trailed kisses down his bare stomach. When I got to his jeans, I tugged them down almost in slow motion, never breaking eye contact with him. When his pants were jut below his thighs, I snapped his boxers against his skin, the tent in them more predominate, then I yanked them down, wrapping my hand around his hard-on.
He groaned as my cool hands provided a small sense of relief to all the arousal he was feeling. My knees were low on the bed, my ass high in the air as I gently licked his tip. He let out a broken moan, my name falling from his lips as I swallowed his entire length.
He grabbed my arms roughly and pulled me toward him, quickly stripping me of my unbuttoned jeans and he yanked my panties down, turning us over and whispering sweet nothings in my ear, making me shutter. When his husky voicd told me how much he loved me, he thrusted with all his might into me. My body hitched as did my breath and the headboard his the wall.
This may have been more than making love, but he was pounding into me like a horny teenager.
I struggled for breath as his hips delivered thrust after painful thrust, sending pleasure throughout my entire body. I grasped his shoulders, holding him close as he panted in my ear. Our bodies were slick with sweat, the headboard acting as a loud reminder of our rough passionate actions.
Something was different, but I couldn't focus on the lingering voice in the back of my mind as his words completely clouded my mind, sending me higher.
We were having a silent battle seeing who could last longer. I whimpered and begged in his ear, knowing it drove him crazy as he nipped my earlobe and sucked on my neck just below my ear. He'd mutter my name along with a long line of swear words before he angled his restrained hips and hit a spot that instantly sent my teetering body over the edge, moaning his name as my body and mind fought for control over the situation, my body ultimately winning, my eyes rolling back and my back arching, hips bucking relentlessly. This was the best orgasm I've ever experienced.
Corey's climax was shortly after mine, his hips slowly but roughly crashing into my uncontrollably as his body lost control, pleasure taking over. I felt the warmth of his load inside of me-
"Corey, we didn't use a condom." I panted, not caring but knowing he might get upset.
"I...know..." He panted as his body collapsed next to me.
Sweat glistened on our bodies. Our struggle for air filling the room and our hearts racing. My body was still feeling the after shocks of my orgasm my insides tightening every now and then.
"I love you," he panted causing me to look at him.
"I love you too, dickhead." I chuckled.
"You weren't complaining about my dick a minute ago."
I punched his arm and heard a horn outside, reminding me of my waiting sister. I raced to the window, grabbing a pillow from the bed to cover myself with and I waved to her. She flicked me off laughing as she drove away.
"You have a small ass." He said from behind me.
"You have a small..."
"That's what I thought."
"Guess who's not getting a round two." I sang grabbing his shirt and throwing it over my body. I walked out of the room giggling as I heard him stand and chase after me.