Happy Hour (Trayce *smut* Imagine)

All the players and their girlfriends decided to go to the bar after a winning game. I wasn't for it, I was tired and just wanted to go home but after a few drinks, I wanted to have fun.
"Y/n, come and dance with me" my boyfriend Trayce slurred in my ear.
I grabbed his hand and we went to the dance floor. I turned myself around so my back was facing him and I slowly grinded on him. I kept doing those movements and he started kissing my neck slowly and I couldn't help but but my lip from suppressing a moan. I turned around to face him "let's go home" Trayce suggested and I agreed. We said goodbye to everyone and headed home. The drive was only ten minutes but it felt like more. We finally arrived to our apartment running out of the car stumbling like little kids. We entered the apartment his lips latching onto mine. My hand involuntarily snaking into his nape, my fingers locking and playing with his hair. He moaned into the kiss, as i take my opportunity to slide my tongue to fight for dominance, and of course he won.
"Jump" he demand
I did what i was told, Trayce walking to our bedroom, throwing me to the bed. I pulled him, so he's hovering me, his lips attaching to my neck, then to my jawline, then back on my lips again.
I felt his hands slowly slipping my underwear down on my ankles, then i swiftly took it off. His hands cupped my heated core, rubbing figures of eight on my clit.
"Trayce, baby please" i moaned, felling knot on my stomach forming.
"Please what baby?"
"I need you in me now"
Our clothes already discarded except his boxers,Trayce wasted no time as he slipped off his boxers, his erection sprung up on his lower abdomen. "Ready y/n?" he asked as he leaned up on me. I nodded, my tongue can't form words, as he lined himself slowly entering me.
He placed a chaste kiss on my lips, slowly starting to thrust keeping up a slow pace.
"Oh my god Trayce! Is this all what you got?" I smirked.
My words seemed to struck a nerve, as he started to thrust faster. The headboard slamming to the wall, our skin slapping, his mouth moaning my name together with some sort of profanities.
"Holy shit im so close" He moaned into my ear. The familiar knot building on my lower stomach. "M-me too" His thrust getting a little sloppy, assuming he will come any second by now.
"Trayce.."
"Cum babe. Cum for me"
His words was enough to push me to the edge, my mouth screaming his name. I was in pure euphoria, the orgasm still overwhelming me.
Trayce's thrusts getting a little sloppy. He was screaming my name as he reached his orgasm. Giving a three more thrust as he ride his orgasm.
"That was amazing y/n" He smiled at me. Flopping next to me, catching his breath. "It was" I said smiling cuddling next to him, slowly drifting off to sleep.