Spending Too Much Time With Trayce (Corey Imagine)

Trayce had invited you over to the guys' house to hang out. Usually Corey would invite you but lately the two of you haven't been talking. Everytime you two would make plans, he would blow you off for his girlfriend. He made up an little excuse to get out of your plans. Finally you had enough and decided to stop trying.
You were hoping that Corey wouldn't be home because then it would be awkward and he would probably ask why you've been ignoring him.
You arrived at the house quickly, it was only 10 minutes away from your house.
Lately you had been hanging out with Trayce but only at your house because you didn't want to see Corey. You didn't want to regain the feelings that you had for him.
You had fallen in love with him shortly after you met him but you were to late. He already had a girlfriend, Madisyn. You had always been extremely jealous of her. She had what you wanted. Corey. He is such a great guy, and she is so lucky.
Trayce's car wasn't in the driveway. 'Maybe Joc took his car' you thought.
You rang the doorbell. The one person you were trying your best to ignore answered it. "Y/N? What are you doing here?" Corey asked.
"Well Trayce and I were supposed to hang out today but clearly he's not here. I'll leave."
You turned to leave but Corey pulled you back sending sparks up your arm. "No! Wait. Can we talk?" He asked.
"Fine but only for a few minutes." You groaned going inside.
Deep down inside you knew that you were happy that Corey wanted to talk.
"I'll be back. Go into the living room." He said disappearing after you sat down.
You immediately got the idea to text Trayce.
To: Trayce
Where are you! I'm stuck with Corey thanks to you!
"Okay look, why don't we ever hang out anymore? I miss you."
"What are you talking about? I've tried to make plans but you always call it off last minutes because you are too busy with Madisyn." Not even two minutes and you guys were already fighting.
"But she's my girlfriend, you're not." He said.
""I get that I'm not your girlfriend but you could tell her that you're busy."
"Let me ask you this, why are you always with Trayce now? Are the two of you together?"
"No, you want to know why I spend a lot of time with Trayce? Its because he's the only one who will actually make time fo-"
"Would you just shut up?"
He leans in and kisses you forcefully as to tell you to stop talking. Butterflies erupted into your stomach making you go crazy.
"Corey what are you doing? What about Madisyn?" You were in complete shock. He could've told you to shut up instead of kissing you. But we both know it was better than just saying shut up.
"I'm not with Madisyn anymore. I broke up with her three weeks ago. Y/N, during our relationship when I met you I realized that it wasn't her making me happy. It was you. Then when you started ignoring me, it hurt me. I thought you would never talk to me."
"I would've eventually talked to you. You know I can't ignore you for long." I laughed.
He smiled leaning in and kissing you again more passionately this time.
"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with a big smile on his face.
"Yes."
You were the happiest you've been in a long time. Dreams really do come true.