Sharing is Caring (Corey and Trayce *smut* Imagine)

It was getting pretty late while I was at home waiting for Corey to get home form their game today. I was washing the dishes and then I felt two arms wrap around me making me jump up. "Calm down babe it's just me" Corey said. He keeps his arms there and puts his head in the crook of my neck and started telling me about his day. After he got some water and he kept talking "And then we had to-" I cut him off as I walked up to him and silenced him with my tongue in his mouth.
He was cut off abruptly and he started kissing me back with as much lust I had. His tongue explored my mouth, memorizing it, before massaging mine. I moaned which earned me a husky groan an I was pulled tightly to his body. Hands went under my butt, before I was lifted and set onto the counter behind us. My bare ass was on the ice cold counter, but I didn't care.
Corey noticing my nakedness under his flimsy shirt, started massaging my thighs making me moan even more into his hot mouth.
I didn't even hear the door "Corey! Have you seen my phone I can't find it and I thi-oh my god uh oops" Trayce said walking in on us. Corey pulled away from me, but his lips were on my lips and his were still brushing mine. I glanced over at Trayce, with annoyance and lust.
He was staring at me and Corey open mouthed.
"What Trayce" I snapped.
"I-Corey -uh-I-can you put some clothes on...?"
"No Wanna join?" I teased.
However, I was the only one who saw it as a tease.
Corey's sharp intake of breath and his squeeze on my upper thigh.
Corey kissed me, ignoring Trayce's presence, more aggressively and way more urgently.
"Come on ,sharing is caring," Trayce groaned.
Corey grunted into my mouth and lifted me again. I didn't think of anything but his magical tongue and soon felt soft, plush sheets under me. Corey's lips never left mine and when I opened one eye, I saw Trayce sliding out of his jeans.
I soon felt another set of hands on my body, making me moan into Corey's mouth again, and hot wet lips on my neck. The intense pleasure and attention I was reviving made me squirm. Corey's kisses became lesser and lesser until they were on my chin and then my throat then my shirt was thrown off.
I couldn't bask in the coolness of the room because Corey's hot lips were on my breasts and stomach before I could breathe. However Trayce's lips had found my sweet spot behind my jaw and my moan came out broken and loud.
As soon as Trayce's lips found my spot he sucked on it harder and harder, surely causing a hickey. Corey's lips disappeared before I felt them latch onto my clit and suck. Hard.
My shoulders shot up, his name left my lips in a breathless broken moan, and my eyes skewed shut.
Trayce pulled away and I peaked at him, seeing his take off his shirt. I shuddered at his long muscular tan torso and the fact that Corey had started to circle his tongue inside me.
Trayce started to kiss my neck, but his hands started on his boxers. Once his hands were placed back on the bed, his lips left mine.
But my mouth was quickly filled with his length.
And Corey had inserted two fingers inside me.
Corey moaned, his pleasure sending me into pure bliss and I moaned against Trayce, causing him to moan.
Trayce started to move, sliding his dick in and out of my mouth. He'd his the back of my throat, and id gag, and he'd moan. Corey's tongue left my core, but I was soon filled with his hard length.
Corey was always more gentle in the bedroom. However, as his eyes were locked on Trayce's cock sliding in and out of my mouth, he slammed into me. I felt my climax climbing to the top quickly causing more moans on Trayce's penis and more husky groans from him. I came on Corey's dick quickly and nearly screamed around Trayce. I felt Trayce twitch in my mouth but he never came in my mouth.
As Corey climbed to his own climax, I felt another one building slowly in my lower belly. I could tell Corey was close as his grip on my hips was tight and his eyes were so tightly shut, I thought he'd go blind. His thrust became sloppy and erratic before he twitched inside of me, causing the building pressure in my belly to hitch higher, and he came inside of me.
I didn't get a break because Trayce quickly pulled out of my mouth and Corey gently slid out of me. We were all panting messes, but I couldn't catch my breath, as I was turned on all fours, and Trayce was quickly inside me.
I noted that Trayce was longer than Corey, but thinner, but I couldn't ponder on the thought, as Corey's wet and glistening cock was placed in front of me. My hands quickly got to work and I focused on Corey's pleasure.
However, Trayce had found my spot.
He's good at that.
I instantly came on Trayce, my hand moving faster than I thought it could, and Corey was just a mess of pleasure. I love it. Trayce started thrusting harder, making the whole bed move and finally came inside of me just as Corey's hot liquid squirted out on my hand and chest.
Falling to the bed, Corey, Trayce, and I all tried to get oxygen into our lungs. I was so tired, I didn't even fight fatigue, I just fell asleep.