She Was Never You (Corey Imagine)

"Corey give it back!" I yelled, chasing my bestfriend Corey around my house trying to get a hold of my phone. "Corey is so hot, I wish he can be mine" Corey said out loud making me realize he was on my Twitter and typing nonsense away. After five minutes of chasing him around I was able to get my phone. "What do you wanna do?" I asked him out of breath, "hmm, let's go to the park" he said grabbing my hand and walking out of my house to the park which was only ten minutes away. "So how's Madiysn" I asked as we walked around the park. "Umm you know it's going pretty good" he said in an uncertain way because of his tone. "What's happening now?" I asked thinking this is the second time they have gotten in an argument these past two weeks. "It's just I don't know she's been to possessive over me like who I should be hanging with or who am I with" he said frustrated. "Is that who, me?" I asked knowing the answer already. "Yeah" he said quietly. We ended up getting in an argument about how she shouldn't control him and we parted ways. It's been two weeks and Trayce and Joc invited me to a party they were having at their house which I was nervous at first because I knew Corey would be there. I arrived at their house and there was a bunch of cars already. I opened the door and it want as packed inside but then I went to the back and it was packed. "Y/N!" I heard to guys scream and I turned and it was Joc and Trayce l walking towards me. "Hey guys" I said smiling widely and giving them a hug. "How have you been?" Joc asked. "You know just going day by day. Is he here?" I asked not knowing if I wanted to hear the answer. "He should be around here with Madiysn" Trayce said rolling his eyes. We kept talking and catching up on our lives. I went off to talk to Corey after because I couldn't stand being mad at my bestfriend even though I am in love with him. I saw him in the corner by himself and took this as an opportunity to talk to him. "Hey" I said quietly walking up to him. "Uhmm hey y/n" Corey said surprised I was here even talking to him. "I just wanted to see how-" I started until I got cut off by an obnoxious voice , "Babeee, thank gosh I finally found you" she said looking at me then kissed Corey and it soon turned into a make out session. I waited there but realized he didn't even care to talk so I decided to leave the house. As I was walking to the car I heard someone screaming my name, it was Corey. "What now Corey?" I asked almost in tears realizing he would never feel the same way towards me like I do to him. Next thing I knew he grabbed my face in his hands and connecting his lips with mine. The kiss was so passionate and I could feel the love when he kissed me and I came back to reality to start kissing back. We both pulled away breathless "what about Madiysn?" I asked. "She was never you" he said giving me the answer I wanted. "I love you Corey Seager" I said smiling widely. "I love you too y/n" he said connecting our lips once again.