You're Mine (Trayce Imagine)

It was a Friday and I had decided to go to the Dodger game against the Padres. I sort of went for something else, well someone. Trayce Thompson. I have gotten close to him due to my cousin Clayton Kershaw being one of his teammates. We've gone out on a few dates and a few intense make out sessions but we, well he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. I don't really know what to do anymore really, people have asked if I'm single and I really don't know how to answer them. I entered the stadium and it was already packed, I made my way towards the dugout to greet the guys real quick before I went to get seated. "Hey guys" I greeted the guys as they were getting ready to play. "Hey y/n!" they all said together. I saw Trayce by himself checking his phone and I decided to talk to him about everything. "Hey stranger" I said walking up to him, he looked up smiling "Hey gorgeous" he said pulling me from my waist and sitting me on his lap while I put my arms around his neck. "How are you?" I asked him wanting to get to the point where I can ask him what we are. "I'm great now that your here" he said leaning in to kiss me but I stopped him because I couldn't just kiss him and act like a couple if we aren't even a couple. "What's wrong?" he questioned pouting that I stopped him. "What are we?" I asked hoping he would give me an answer that I want. "You're a very special person in my life" he said but more in a questioning tone. "No Trayce I need to know, are we q couple?" I said hoping he would say yes but also thinking that he won't say it. "Y/N I mean, this might not workout because of the road trips we will have soon and I just don't know if I'm ready but hey loo-" I cut him off not wanting to hear no more "No you know what Trayce that wasn't right. It wasn't right that you lead me on and say you aren't ready." I got off his lap and started heading towards my seat only to feel someone grab my wrist and turn me around. It was my cousin Clayton. "You know he said that only because he thought he wasn't good enough for you and that you didn't want a relationship" he said. I didn't want to yell at my cousin but I was close to it because his excuse of not wanting to be with me made me mad. "Clay you know I can't take excuses like that, I just- I'm gonna go and sit down to watch the game, good luck." I said walking away to my seat behind home plate. I sat down and went on my phone for awhile since there was about twenty minutes for the game to start. I noticed someone sit next to me and I looked to my left and there was someone there. This guy was attractive from his tan skin, muscular body,tattoos on his arm, and those gorgeous blue eyes. I smiled at him just to be friendly and he smiles back "Hey" he said, oh my gosh his voice was so,so like I don't even know how to explain it. "Hi" I smiled widely. "I'm Cole" he said "Y/N" I said still smiling widely even though I should just stop. "Nice to meet you" he said and after that we started to make small talk and talk about our lives, he was quite flirt but I didn't mind that. Maybe he's a sign that we should get together and that I should forget about Trayce. The kiss cam started and I zoned out talking to Cole that I didn't realize someone tapped on my shoulder and told us to look up and when we did there we were on the kiss cam. "Uhmm" I said awkwardly while he did the same. "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss" almost everyone in the stadium chanted. That caused all the players to look at us including Trayce. He didn't look so happy he looked mad yet sad because it isn't him. I looked at Cole and he started to lean in and I just froze. I didn't know what to do, I mean he's hot and all but he isn't Trayce. His lips got closer and closer "Y/N" I heard someone call and realized it was Trayce right in front us on the other side of the net. I looked at him and didn't know what to do so I just got up and went up to him. "What now Trayce?" I said not wanting the whole stadium looking at us. He stayed quiet and I was getting impatient. "Look Trayce if you just came up to not ta-" I got cut by his lips connecting with mine through the net. The kiss was slow and passionate, as I kissed back he smiled into the kiss and so did I. We pulled away and he said talked loud enough for Cole to hear. "Your mine" he said and there was my answer as to what we were.