Caught in the act (Corey *smut* Imagine)

It was after the game at the stadium and I was waiting for Corey to come down to the locker room. Everyone had left except me and Corey. "Let's go to the locker room so I can get changed" Corey said kissing down my neck. I knew where this was leading so we made our way to the locker room. "We have to be quick"I tell him as the two of us fumble with our lower half of clothing.Once we are completely naked Corey pushes me up against the lockers and lifts me up a bit. I instantly wrap my legs around his waist and wait for him to enter me.
He enters me rather quickly and starts snapping his hips, finding that right angle and hitting my spot over and over again, causing me to moan out in pleasure.
"Quiet" he mumbles, but I can't stay quiet because of the pleasure he is giving me. So he smashes his lips onto mine. The kiss is sloppy, but Corey doesn't mind he just needs me to be quiet. It works, my moans are muffled by his lips as he keeps his hips moving. I felt the pressure building up in me but I still wanted to keep going. He lets me stand up and you just breathe heavily. "Jump" he instructed you did as told and swung my legs around his waist. I lowered myself onto him. He started to buck his hips quickly moving in and out of me. Fuck y/n" he hissed. I bounced on him as he swore under his breath. "Oh there baby" I said not caring who heard. He pushed in further and faster. "Babe I'm almost there" he breathed out. I began to clench around Corey as I felt myself almost letting go. "Oh gosh yes Corey keep-" I got cut off by someone talking. "Hello? Anyone in- ahhh what the hell guys oh I'm blind" Trayce said started walking in. "Dude get out" Corey said getting a blanket and covering both of us up. "Let me just get my sweatshirt jesus" he aid covering his eyes and able to get his sweatshirt and walking back out "agh shit" he said bumping himself into a wall and walking back out. "Now where were we" Corey says grabbing me and entering me again for round two.