At Least You're Thinking of Me (Trayce Imagine)

"I'm really sorry Y/N." Joc says as he rummages through his drawers, looking for something that would fit you.
"It's all right Joc,it's just a shirt." You say gesturing to the now dirty shirt.
"So you're not going to sue me?" He teases, throwing you one of his old shirts.
"Hmm, not this time. I'll let you off easy." You retort and he chuckles.
"You can change in here and then meet us in the living room" The guys had invited you to go have a little sleepover at their house and you couldn't decline. Well mostly because Trayce would drag you here if you didn't come. Nodding your head, you shoot him out of the room. You pull the blouse over your head, leaving you in your bra. Without warning, the door swings open; revealing a flustered and pink faced Taryce.
"Y/N, oh my god I'm so sorry, I thought Joc was here and I should've knocked and did I mention I'm sorry!" He exclaims in a hurry, covering his eyes with his hands.
"It's alright Trayce," You mumble awkwardly. "You wanna leave now?" You suggest.
"Oh right!" He says, turning around with his eyes still covered he proceeds to leave, slamming into the door frame on his way.
"Idiot." You say to yourself as you pull Joc's shirt over your head.
Jogging downstairs, you are greeted by Joc and Corey. "Where's Trayce?"
"He said he needed to get something," Corey begins. "Can you go check on him?"
"Uh, sure." You mutter.
Knocking on Trayce's door softly, you get no response. "Trayce?" You call out, no answer. You turn to leave when you hear a soft groan come from the room, followed by your name. Thinking he was hurt or in pain, you swing the door open, not expecting to see Trayce lying on the bed, with his member in his hands and a picture of you in the other.
Your eyes widen as you take in the fact that Trayce, your best friend, was masturbating, over you. "I'm so sorry." You exclaim as Trayce stares at you, petrified. Without even waiting for a response, you dash out of the room.
"Where's Trayce?" Joc questions as you return to the living room.
You shake your head viciously. "Ok then?" Joc says.
Trayce skips into the living room not too long after. His eyes meet yours and both your cheeks turn pink. "Are we missing something here?" Corey suggests, trying to connect the dots.
"No!" You both exclaim in unison. "Let's just go make some snacks" You suggest,
"Y/N!" Trayce calls out, jogging up to you.
"Uh, hi Trayce." You mumble.
"I'm sorry you had to see that, but ya know it was your fault!" He says, smirking.
You inhale deeply. "Well, I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty happy that you were thinking about me and not some other women." You say, leaving him to his own conscience to decide his next move.