Flashback Challenge

I was tagged by -Kory- like a year ago, and only saw it now

 (I used all fake names for this no one's real name was used.)  

Before Kindergarten: I didn't go to Pre-School. I stayed home all day, eating dinosaur chicken nuggets watching TV shows like Dora the Explorer and Barney with my older brother, who was probably like 11-14 years old at that time.

Kindergarten: I was a fast-learner. I had terrible handwriting. I met my first best friend, and we'll call her Chloe. Chloe was very 'popular'as far as Kindergarten goes, which meant basically that everyone wanted to be her friend, and all the boys had puppy love crushed on her. I was kinda the kid that no one really noticed, unless it was for being 'smart'.

First Grade: It was about this time that Chloe moved away. We never really reconnected... I didn't really have any other close friends after Chloe and I broke off our friendship, but I was happy anyways. 

My teacher was OBSESSED with Goofy. Every year I went to that school she dressed up as Goofy for Halloween. She had Goofy themed bathroom passes. She was literally obsessed, I'm pretty sure it was to the point of where it was unhealthy...

In First grade, I met a girl who we'll just call Heather. SHe would later become my 'enemy' (I wouldn't really say that. I didn't/don't like her very much, and she didn't/doesn't like me very much)

Second Grade: This year, I met a lot of new people.I met my best friend, temporary name is Amber. Amber is still my best friend to this day. I also met two other close friends, who I hung out with at recess. They will be called Rose and Kathy. Rose and Kathy were friends before I knew them, but that didn't stop us from being really close. Amber was still my best friend, but I hung out with her after school, and if there was a group thing in class, it was me and Amber.

Back to Rose and Kathy. I hung out with them during recess, like I mentioned before. We would play games together, like Pokemon, and we were the Pokemon(Basically we would roleplay). In the last three or four months of Second grade, we got into a fight. Or, Rose and Kathy got into a fight against me. I split from Rose and Kathy, but they still hung out. I missed them... I still do. 

Heather became a bit more of a problem. She told my puppy love crush(it wasn't really a crush. I thought it was at the time, but it wasn't.) that I liked him. She lied to me on several occasions. I never confronted her though, just tried to avoid her.

Third Grade: Having been placed in a different class as Amber, and still not talking to Rose and Kathy, I didn't really have any friends to hang out with at school. Amber did her own thing, and I didn't really want to do the same things as her. We were still best friends, but didn't hang out together at school.

So, I was a little lonely in Third grade during school. I had friends, but they all had closer friends that they would spend their time with. I bounced around, hanging with one group one day, and then another the next. I wasn't a very consistent friend--one day there and the next with someone else, and soon almost no one wanted to hang out with me at all. I was trying to find someone I would just 'click' with, like Rose or Kathy or Amber had with me.

About halfway through the year... I wouldn't say I met someone knew--I had known this girl since Kindergarten, but we weren't very close. Her false name is Clara. We 'clicked' and became good friends. Clara invited me to her birthday party, and I felt really bad because my birthday is at the beginning of the year, and we weren't really friends then, and I didn't invite Clara to my birthday.

We wrote a book together. We drew pictures, and wrote the story together. (it was a pretty bad book, looking back on it. I've improved a lot)

We had plans to make the book we wrote a series. Until...

My dad and mom asked me if I wanted to move away. And I agreed. We had taken a day trip out to where we were moving, to see what it was like. I don't know if I regret that decision or not. I miss my old friends, but I've made so many new friends...That if we moved back then I'd just miss them...

I only have one friend from my old school. The others I lost contact with. The friend I still have is Amber. She's still my best friend, ever. If she ever reads this--which is unlikely she doesn't have a wattpad account-- then I really want her to know that I love her(as a friend, of course), and miss her so much.

On the last day of third grade, my family was gonna move. We knew it, we were going to move during the summer. I didn't get to have a proper goodbye to my, although few, very close friends.

I cried on the last day. Rose comforted me. She was the only one that did. Amber and Kathy individually left the school too early to see me. I didn't see Clara.

(I had a lot to say in third grade, and the same goes from here on out.

Fourth Grade: Moving to a new school in the Fourth grade was difficult. Especially because I knew no one. Especially because I wasn't used to moving to new schools. One of the weirdest girls I met will be called Clover. She became my first good friend. We hung out all the time, during school, after school, on weekends. We were almost joined at the hip.

The kids at my school were all really nice, and I never had any experience with bullying. Neither did anyone I knew. But Clover would spend almost all of her free time with me. I didn't expect that from anyone. I expected to become an outcast, since all of them had friends already.

Within the first month of school, a new girl moved to our school. I'll call her Ruby. Ruby was a tad odd, and a bit insane.

She fit right in with me and Clover. We became a mighty trio. Ruby, Clover, and I were probably the three strangest 10-year-olds your ever laid eyes on.

Fourth grade was good, no matter how much I missed all my old friends.

('Ruby' get your butt over here! HyruleMoonWolf101)

Fifth Grade: This year the mighty trio split up. We didn't fight, and we're still good friends, but we grew apart a little. Clover and I grew apart, pretty far apart. We still talk sometimes, but I haven't seen her face-to-face in quite some time...

In fifth grade, I got really close to a girl who was in my Fourth grade class. We'll refer to her as Skye. I'm not 100% sure how we became so close. It probably had something to do with MCD...

Fifth grade was my last year in elementary school. Also my second year at the new school.

On the first day in school, there was a boy that I'd ever seen before. His fake name is Alex. He was 12, oldest kid in the class. He was...different.(no crushes here! Ha!)

He joined our group pretty dang quick. We always call him a girl version of his name, but he seems to hate it and I can't tell if he's serious or not... so I'm considering stopping calling him that.

My teacher in Fifth grade was awesome! She loved teaching, she loved kids, and definitely showed it! She tried to make learning fun, and succeeded often! She made sure we understood WHY  we were learning what we learned, which is really important!

('Skye' GET OVER HERE Coolkitten402)

~

So far, it's only the summer after my Fifth grade, so not much has changed yet.

I'll be going into Sixth grade on August 29th. I'll be going into middle school on August 29th.

Well that's that.

I tag....

Coolkitten402

HyruleMoonWolf101

ThePatronusWriter

StarClan_Hufflepuff

HA! YOUR TURN!