An Idea! (*gasp*)

It's been a long while since I've put an idea in this book!

So....

what do you think of this:

~~~

(p.s., this would be in a pastern times before modern technologies. like, horses instead of cars, handwriting letters, etc.)

She had known he was dead for a long time. It had been...how long? Ten years? Ten years since he had disappeared. It didn't take her that long to figure out he wasn't coming back.

But when she was told that he was dead....Something in her snapped.

She had known it for so long, but hearing the words from someone else...it broke her.

It seemed as though her heart had been torn out. She refused to feel any emotion except anger. And...she became violent.

After only a short while, she realized her anger wouldn't help anyone. So her anger disappeared, replaced with no emotions. Ever.

Around this time, she also realized that a lot of people were willing to pay a lot of money. All you had to do was kill whoever they asked you to.

So she did. She became a heartless assassin, killing for anyone who could pay her. 

She doesn't kill for fun, however. She kills for survival.

"It's survival of the fittest. And if I'm the fittest, so be it."

~~~

What do you think?

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION: 
Would you actually read it if I made it into a book?