Stories of Middle School

My middle school is freaking weird. Every single person in it is absolutely ridiculous, and makes no sense whatsoever.

There are many stories I can tell to my grandchildren one day. (tbh, I'm probably one of those weird people in my middle school)

Before I get to the stories, there's something you should know:

So, my city has only one high school, and only one middle school, and they are right next to each other. Because the high and middle school get out at the same time, high school kids and middle school kids ride the same buses.

Basically, there's one really long sidewalk between the two schools that the buses park next to, and you walk along that sidewalk to get to your bus.

Now onto the stories!

One day, I was walking along this sidewalk, and this girl and boy were walking just in front of me. Then, the girl trips, and grabs onto the boy so she doesn't fall over. She starts apologizing over and over again, really embarrassed...

And then...

*long sigh*

the boy screams at the top of his lungs, "I'M TRIGGEREDDDDDDDD!!!!" for everyone nearby, including me, to hear.

It took all of my willpower not to burst out laughing.

~

Another story from the bus sidewalk!

This is the story...

of the girl with bubblegum pink hair.

This story was so strange it has its own chapter in this book, but I will tell it again here.

I was walking along the bus sidewalk one day with my friend.

And my friend and I were talking about out pet peeves, and she mentioned how she hates it when people walk slowly in front of her.

Keep in mind, we were talking about no one in particular.

And then, obviously sharing the same hate, said, "Yes! If people are walking slowly in front of me and I can't go around, I should be able to kill them."

And then this girl with bubblegum hair came out of nowhere, overheard me say this, and...

she got really triggered.

She started screaming into my face how, "If the person in front of you is walking too slowly, you should just ask them to move! Instead, you've decided to be a hurtful person and talk badly behind so innocent person's back!"

Chill.

TAKE A CHILL, PILL WOMAN.

First, none yo' business.

Second, I wasn't talking about anyone especially. ESPECIALLY YOU.

Third, NONE YO' BUSINESS.

~

I happened to be walking along the bus sidewalk for this third story as well!

I was walking toward my bus, and suddenly overheard this guy screaming at someone, how they had like, stolen his pencil or something stupid like that.

I heard this guy screaming, "I'll *this person's exact words have been censored for the purpose of keeping this book PG-13* kill the *more censors?*.

And remember, this person he was screaming about had stolen his pencil.

Remind me to never borrow anything from this person.

~

FINALLY, A STORY NOT FROM THE BUS SIDEWALK!!!

I was in my math class, and my math teacher has us sitting in squares of four desks.

So there's two people that sit across from me.

One of them is boy, and the other one is a girl. Now, this girl happens to have very short hair, but she likes her hair that short.

So this girl and boy were arguing over something, and suddenly I overhear the boy whisper into the girl's ear to insult her, "Transgender."

Now this girl was not angry, simply shrugging it off as a joke or something, but still...

Frankly, I'm more disappointed than anything.

I'm going to avoid saying much about being transgender, but the word transgender should not be used as an insult EVER, whether it it happens to be true or not.

And I will leave it at that.

~

Well...

now you can see what kind of people you will find at my middle school.

Some of them ridiculously hilarious, some just ridiculous, and others... disappointing.

And remember this is only like 6 of the hundreds of kids...