BE IN THE BOOK

In the chapter just before the last one, you know the one! The one where two people--not saying any names-- completely shattered my hopes and dreams of creating good titles(omg that's a joke don't take it seriously ThePatronusWriter and SpiritusRain. I appreciate your honesty, because I thought the title sucked pretty bad too.)

Anyways, about that idea....

I'm on the hunt for characters again!

So....

anyone?

I have something you need to know before you offer up anybody to be in the book:

-I first introduced the idea for The Great Escape(now The Elements of Trust) sometime like in June or so.... I'm saying it will probably take even longer for this book to actually be written. So know that.

-Be very aware of the fact that not all characters suggested to me will be main characters this time. Since my character is the kind of person that prefers to be alone, I'm thinking only one--maybe two-- other character(s) will be along my character the whole book.

-This story--since it follows the path of an assassin--will have a lot of death. Know that your character can easily die. Don't whine if/when it happens. Your character could easily become just another target for my character to kill...

If you are okay with the previously mentioned 'terms', then go ahead and follow this form to let me use your character:

P.S. MORE DETAIL IS BETTER! Don't be scared if you think it's too long! The more detail you include the better I can write as the character.

Only humans btw, but I will allow unnatural hair or eye colors.

Name: 

Age: (17+)

Gender: 

Looks:

Personality: 

Likes:

Dislikes: 

Strengths: 

Weaknesses: 

Backstory: 

Other: 

I'll post it in the comments for copy/pasting purposes.