WHYYYYYYYYYYYY, WHYYYYYYY

I got tagged. I haven't been tagged in forever. I think the last time it happened was the Flashback Challenge...

THANKS A LOT HyruleMoonWolf101

nnfbrikenrjfngj

Whatever, I'll just do it.

The rules are:

Answer the questions. Then, tag people and ask them ten different questions.

Easy enough then.

1. Favorite game?

Like, video game? Like, board game? I'm gonna assume video game. So... Oh that's difficult. I like too many games.  I think I'd have to say... *shame* Mystic...Messenger....(it's an app, and like the BEST GAME EVER CREATED EVER AND IT'S JUST...THE BEST! Okay, I'm leaving now.)

2. Favorite food?

It all of them a valid option here? I like pretty much all foods, but have you tried french fries? Because I could live off of only those.

3. If you were to meet ANYBODY in the world, who would it be?

Yes to fictional characters? 'Cause if it's celebrities than I don't care. I want to meet so many fictional characters. If all of them still a valid option?

4. Favorite holiday?

HALLOWEEEEEEEENNNNNNN. Christmas, my own birthday, and then Thanksgiving(food, duh) are close.

5. Favorite Youtuber?

Aphmau. Done. Buuuuuuuuut I like jacksepticeye and a lot of others too.

6. Where do you go to calm down/ relax?

The Internet. Truly, I go to my bed and fall asleep or go to the internet. I don't have a life where am I supposed to go?

7. Favorite animal?

I really like dog----PSSSSSHHH CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS

8. Favorite Genre of Book?

Fantasy and then Sci-Fi. And then everything else is....meh.

9. If the world ended today, who would spend your last day on earth with?

Family. Close friends. (insert other obviously cheesy answer here)

10. What country do you live in?

(*Stalker alert*)

U!S!A! U!S!A U!S!A!

I now tag....

-Orion_

-Kory-

SpiritusRain

ThePatronusWriter

-Cricketeer-

ANd anyone else that wants to do it.

And x2 because I'm lazy and tired you have to answer the same questions as me.

1. Favorite game?

2. Favorite food?

3. If you were to meet ANYBODY in the world, who would it be?

4. Favorite holiday?

5. Favorite Youtuber?

6. Where do you go to calm/down relax.

7. Favorite animal?

8. Favorite Genre of Book?

9. If the world ended today, who would spend your last day on earth with?

10. What country do you live in?