Schoooooollllll

Today was a very interesting day at school.

I was sitting in my science class. I sit on the far right side of the room, only one row of desks away from the wall.

So I turned to the girl just to my left and whispered, "I'm super excited. Today's my birthday!"

 And the girl started, "Well, ha--"

"WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS IT?" This kid that was ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE CLASS suddenly interrupts.

And so I'm like, "Mine."

And the next thing you know the entire class was wishing me happy birthday.

That's more than I can say for my friends. (shots fired)

~~~

Next, at lunchtime we have like this fifteen minute 'play' thing that I use to spend time with my friends that I don't see any other time. Most other kids do that. Kids rarely 'play', and if they do it's some new form of tag, or possibly a game of soccer or basketball.

During that 'play' time, I was walking around with my friends like we usually do. Until 

~~~

During beginning band class(yes I'm in band I play the alto saxophone, which is the easiest sax to play), this seventh grader who was in my band class started to play the Star Wars theme song on his saxophone. He also could play Hello by Adele.

Stop, just stop. Like 98% of the sixth graders in this class ain't never touched their instrument before, so stop showing off in front of all the newbs and making me feel bad about how much I suck at playing the saxophone. Why are you in beginning band, you clearly aren't a beginner.

~~~

 By the way, my band class is the last class in the school day. So as we were all cleaned up and waiting for the bell to ring so we could charge out of the classroom like angry bulls to get to our lockers and leave, Boy1(Coolkitten402's 'Boyfriend') came over and sat right behind me. This also happened to be right next to Kitten. 

Then, Boy2 came over and told Boy1 to move. Boy1 wouldn't move, so Boy2 sat down on top of him.

Then Boy1 was pushed out of the chair onto the floor, falling in between Kitten and Boy2's chair. And Boy1 just sat there, he didn't even get up.

~~~

Finally, I was sitting on the bus(the bus is the strangest place of all.). The buses I ride are used or 6-12 graders(gasp) which means I have to ride the bus with HIGH SCHOOLERS.

Luckily, all the 6th graders at in the very front, and then the 12th graders are in the very back.

Girl1 and Girl2 were sitting in the seat in front of mine, and I was explaining an app/game to Girl1.

(*cough*Mystic Messenger*Cough*Get it, it's the best game ever *Cough)

I was explaining how its a game that you get to chat with guys and OBVIOUSLY, date one of them.

Now, I know Girl1 very well. So I said the thing most likely to make her get the game.

I said, "In the game you get to date all the hot guys."

And right as I said that, this eighth or ninth grader happened to be walking by. He gave me the weirdest look. Like I was insane or something. (*maniacal laughter*)

Girl3 sat down next to me in the seat, and I realized now with everything I said to Girl1 and Girl2 that Girl3 probably thinks I'm insane too....(she isn't wrong.

~~~

My school is full of complete weirdos, myself included....