Why Am I Even Posting This Chapter...? *very serious chapter warning*

I just spent two hours writing the first chapter for a book that will probably never see the light of day. I just spent two hours writing the first chapter for a book that will probably never be published.

You: Why write it if you're not going to post it?

This book is very personal to me, and the main character in it is going through the same questions and problems that I am. So I feel like, through that book, I can let my problems talk and just...you know.

And these problems are too personal for me to talk about with other people, so writing them just for myself is really helpful....

You: Why won't it be posted?

Well, aside from the fact that I've just told everyone I'm going through the same problems the main character is and these problems are personal and I don't want anyone to know about it, this book is absolutely nothing like ANYTHING I've ever written. It's actually in a modern day high school, and I've never written about characters in a modern setting, let alone a high school. So this book is probably awful, and the follower base I have now would most likely not be interested in this genre of book, but rather fantasy and unrealistic fiction like the books I have up now.

Second, this book is literally one huge trigger warning because of what it has in it. Trust me, it's nothing illegal or anything I find wrong in the slightest, but it still triggers a lot of people because of... religion mostly. So that's that.

Not even to mention the fact that it has no title or cover at this point in time, but that's not the main problem.

You: *probably not understanding anything but nodding politely anyways*