10. Life is equal to a big mess..

Trisha's POV

I was sitting in a park which was near, hardly fifteen minutes far from the lane. It was my favourite place, whenever I wanted to think or contemplate or cherish some moments, I used to come here. Under a big tree, far from the crowd, there was a wooden bench from where one can see the sunset directly. It was a quiet place, only sound of chirping of various birds. Cool breeze was flowing. The sky was colourful with red, orange and yellow colours. Maybe that artist who creates it was in a nice mood. But there was a contradictory emotion in my heart. There was kinda battle, a fight going on in between my heart and my brain. Everything was mixed up with the other.

What happened first? How all this started? Ok. I should start recalling all situations from the start. Then maybe I will do something to sort out all the shit.

Ok.. so...

One year before...

I came here..in this lane..met all the people.. met my friends.. met Him.. then...

That day..

We all were in the ruins of the bungalow.. talking about something.. yeah.. Lara was talking about a guy in her college who recently proposed her..
And suddenly the topic moved from her to me.. Shriya asked me if I have a boyfriend or any crush.. I was about to talk but.. ' how can She have a boyfriend, Shriya?!'.. the voice of Anand.. the anger boiled in me.. he said that gesturing my height.. how dare he said that.. what the hell he thinks about himself.. ' I have a boyfriend..'.. my voice.. oh shit.. what did I said.. the words slipped through my bloody tongue.. thank you my dear tongue.. 'Jay'.. my fake boyfriend's name..

Don't get me wrong. It was not like I was being a despo bitch. The words came out before I could think and stop myself saying that. And besides that, Jay was real. He wasn't an imaginary boy. We were best friends till our sophomore year but then he went abroad and we are now not in touch anymore. So, it was a half truth.. yeah, a half truth.. I tried to convince myself. And I have sorted it out after two months. So, the Jay chapter is closed... maybe..

Ok.. so.. what next..

What happened in the second situation?

Yeah.. time to introduce my besties..

It was the last paper of our senior year finals that is The Boards Exam.. after finishing the paper, me and my besties, Ira, Ovee and Kriya, were going to celebrate the end of the high school or you can say the start of the new life.. our college life.. Yeah.. we were so excited.. we were eating Pani Puri or you can say Golgappa. Ira, a fashionable skinny tall beautiful girl, very down to earth in spite of her tremendous beauty. Ovee, only one word can describe her exactly - humorist.. yeah, whenever she's with us, we hardly stop laughing. She is the heart of the party. And last but not the least, Kriya, a sweetheart with constantly confused and doubtful about her decisions. However they were, they were my besties forever. Kriya was telling about her newly made relationship and her boyfriend. I was listening her while reading a message which Anand has send me. It was a letter for him by one of my friend in which she has confessed her feelings. He was in a complicated situation as she was the grand daughter of our one of the neighbours. I was going to help him so was reading it thoroughly. But in that time, Ovee snatched the phone from my hand and started to read it. And in a few minutes, all of those started thinking that Anand is my boyfriend.. I mean seriously.. Anand.. my boyfriend?!.. I have a much better sense of choice. So I tried to convince them that we were just friends but unfortunately the conversations between us were so open minded and friendly that My besties were not listening to Me. It was impossible to convince them on that moment so I decided to wait. And then after a month, I told them that we broke up. And that chapter was closed.. maybe..

Com'n, I mean I was helpless there. No one was listening to me. What was I supposed to do? I even asked them to call him and clear their misunderstanding. But they were Not listening.. finally I gave up. It was not my cup of tea.

So, what happened then?

Next situation.. yeah..

Om, my close friend in my college, we were playing truth or dare. And it was his chance now to choose truth or dare. He chose dare but instead of accepting the dare given by us, he wanted to confess something as a dare.
We were ok with it. He suddenly sat in his knee in front of me with one hand holding my left hand. I grasped. I was totally clueless. Yeah, I used to like him but his action was completely unexpected for me. He proposed me asking if I would like to be his girlfriend. He was staring in my eyes so deeply, so passionately that I couldn't say no to him...
.
.
.
.
.
This was an imaginary story. Yeah.. there's nobody like Om in my life and I am still single. I know what you are thinking.. then why did I made this story, right? The answer to that is I don't know even. Argh.. this question persecute me in sun and in shower. And I didn't find any valid answer. So don't make prejudices about me. You are damn lucky that you are not in my situation.

And the thing is now I have the true feelings for a guy, a guy... next door.. yeah, for.. Ved. My God, how can I have any feelings except annoyance for.. Him? He is so taciturn, so annoying.. but he is cute, he is helpful, caring, how he calls me sweetheart, Shortcake, how he winks at me, his smirk, the spark in his eyes, his eyes.. my goodness, so deep and mysterious.. and moreover, he is single. Yeah, he is single. He realized that, that bitch Riya was not of his type. Am I sounding like a despo girl? But I am not. I am just displaying the facts, right? Right..

So now you can see my problem. How can I express my feelings to him 'cause if I did, maybe my image will ruin and I'll be a desperate bitch in the eyes of my friends which constantly changes her love.. maybe..

And this is not the end of my miseries.. I was totally clueless about what he feels about me.. God knows how I am going to find this? I don't know..

Oh God, why this all is so difficult to handle?

Hi guys, I know had to wait for a much long time. But finally I am back. God, I was so busy with my exams, assignments, Ganesh festival.. I wasn't able to write anything. Sorry about that :-(
But this chapter is interesting. Hope you like it.

What so you think, what should she do to find out Ved's feeling for her?

Tell me.. comment please.. your votes and comments mean a lot to me love you all;-) TheFlyingIdeas