28. Engaged💍

Trisha's POV

                                      💍       Got Engaged With Trisha Joshi                             Today        I looked down at my ring finger

                                  💍
      Got Engaged With Trisha Joshi
                             Today

  I looked down at my ring finger. A perfectly fitted, delicate small heart shaped white diamond ring was in it. A photo of us, he, placing the rings in my ring finger, was in front of me on the wall of my Facebook page, tagged by him. I stared at the picture.

  All moments of today's engagement started coming in front of me event by event, like a movie.

  Just three hours before...

  The engagement was at a pool side banquet hall. It was a beautiful big hall with a pool. The decorations were so beautiful. The hall was draped with white and orchid coloured satin. The passage way to the stage was decorated with the lilac flower bouquets, which were placed in the sideway pillers. On the both sides of the stage, round tables with the white satin table cloths were paired with the chairs draped with white satin clothes and purple ribbons. The stage was decorated with orchid coloured satin fabric at the back and four off white coloured carved pillers were placed in the shape of trapezium with white flowers arranged decoratively on it. Two Indian style sitting was there.

  We arrived at the banquet at half past five at the evening. I was in a orange and pink coloured saree, paired with the temple jewellery. He  and his family came after fifteen minutes. He was wearing an indo-western blue and off white coloured kurta, paired with an off white salwar. We greeted each other.

  " You're looking awesome. God! It's hard to resist." He smirked and winked.

  " Thanks, you're looking nice too." I blushed and complimented him too.

  " What happened? Nervous?" He tilted his head and creased the eyebrows.

  " A bit. But it's natural, isn't it?" I shrugged.

  " Yeah, of course. After all, life changes," He nodded.

  " Change is the rule of life." I smiled.

  " You talk so philosophical." He said amusingly.

  " I've learned philosophy for three years, of course it'll effect me." I said, as a matter of fact.

  " Three years philosophy! I know you've told me this but really how can you learn philosophy for three fucking years!?" He sighed.

  " It's not that boring subject. It's actually interesting. And specifically Indian philosophy. We used to debate on various philosophical topics. For instance, does God exists." I said.

  " That's interesting." He approved.

  " Guys, sorry to disturb you but you better should go for pool side photoshoot now. Cause we have to start rituals after half an hour." Meera came to inform us.