Chapter 13

Whoops..forgot to update. I'm pretty sure that I proof read and edited this chapter. Pretty sure.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Anything you want to know."

"Anything?"

"Anything," Gabriel nods, rubbing his sweaty palms together. Sam carefully takes a seat at the edge of his bed next to Gabe. "Why wouldn't you push her away?"

His eyes soften and his gaze moves to the floor. "When I was little..my dad–he would," his forehead wrinkles, the memories alone hurting, "He got drunk a lot and he would–he'd drag my mom by her wrists and–and her hair. He'd beat her–" his voice cracks. Sam wraps an arm around him, pulling him close. "I promised myself I'd never do anything like it. I'm s–sorry Samsquatch."

"You don't need to apologize for your past. Trust me."

They sit in silence for a little while, Sam running his hand up and down Gabriel arm in a comforting way. Gabe keeps his head on the teens shoulder, eyes closed.

"You want some ice cream?"

"Do you even know me?"

"I'll be right back," he chuckles. Sam grabs the moose tracks ice cream from the freezer, two bowels, and two spoons. "What's taking so long," Gabe snakes his hands around the teens side. "I've only been out here for a minute."

"A minutes too long. Why don't we just take the tub?"

"Fine," he smiles, turning around in his attachments arms, "And a movie?"

"Do I get to pick?"

"You picked last time," Sam places his arms around Gabes neck. "No! You picked that sappy movie."

"I did not. You picked out that one about the baby being kidnapped," Sam leans closer, teasingly close. "But," the older boy sticks out his bottom lip, batting his eyelashes.

"God you're cute," he shakes his head in disbelief, leaning down to kiss Gabe at last.

"I missed you," Gabriel says again, pushing his lips gently back against Sam's. In just the eight hours they had apart, they both seem to have forgot what each others lips have felt like. How soft. How they fit perfectly.

"You win," Sam mumbles. "Good. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory it is. I'll grab the ice cream." The Winchester can't help but smile at his boyfriend.

He flips open his laptop and loads Netflix, waiting for Gabe to snuggle next to him to play the movie.

When he finally does, the ice cream sits on Gabriel considering he eats most of it. He shivers but moves closer to Sam for warmth.

When the first movie finally ends, Sam uses the bathroom and changes into his pajamas, that being plaid bottoms and no shirt. "You want a pair of my sweat pants?"

Gabriels eyebrows knit together in confusion. "You are staying the night, aren't you?"

"Y–yeah. Of course," he nods, distracted by Sam's defined body. "So..?"

"What?"

"Sweatpants?"

"Right," he nods, "Sure."

Sam chuckles and grabs a smaller pair from his top drawer, tossing them at his boyfriend.

"Another movie?" Sam asks after Gabe finishes changing. "Yeah."

Sam doesn't get halfway through the movie and he passes out on the other college students chest. As silent as possible, he tries closing the laptop, but he wakes the younger man anyway.

"W–what are you doing?" He rubs his eyes, partially siting up. "Going to bed."

"I don't wanna yet."

"Sammich you were just out cold thirty seconds ago."

"Let's talk."

So thats what they do, they talk about everything and anything until seven in the morning. They both fall asleep, tangled in each other, one of many positions they had laid in.

Gabe is the first to wake, peeking his eyes open and seeing he hadn't dreamt it all. He then groans and attempts to stretch but doesn't want to wake the peaceful teen next to him.

Sam keeps his head close to Gabriel, his cheek pressed to Gabes shoulder. He can't help but admire Sam and how cute he looks. Never does he want Sam to leave his side again, for any reason.