Chapter 10

"You know what today is?" Gabe runs his finger up and down Sam's stomach and chest continuously. Both of their eyes are closed as they stay in the position they woke up in; Gabriels head resting on Sam's shoulder and their legs intertwined. "We've been together for three weeks," Sam finally murmurs. "Mhm."

"We should probably get up."

"Mhm."

"Is that all you're going to say?"

"Mhm."

"Okay," Sam kisses him on the forehead and roles out of bed. In response, he groans and pushes his face into a pillow. "I'm gonna take a shower real quick."

"Wanna conserve water," Gabe smirks. "Is that the only thing that wakes you up, dirty thoughts?"

"Same thing that keeps me up at night," he winks. Sam shakes his head with a building grin, "That's it, I'm locking the bathroom door."

~

The Winchester wraps a towel around his waist and opens the bathroom door so he can get a fresh pair of clothes. The fabric low on his hips and his hair dripping wet.

"Warn a guy, would ya?" Gabriel bites his lip, admiring his boyfriends body. "Sorry, I'll announce myself and my current wardrobe before I enter the room next time," he chuckles.

"Damn Samoose," Gabe shakes his head while approaching Sam, who is searching through his dresser. He turns Sam, despite his protest. "Ga–what are you doing? I have to get dressed." Instead of answering, he pushes his lips to the teens. "You can't walk into a room...looking like this...and...expect me not to...attack," Gabe manages between being lip-locked.

Once they're both out of breath, they place their foreheads against each other's. "I'll remember that next time." With their bodies pushed together, Gabe finally finds his words again, "Grab your towel."

"What?"

"If I move, your towel will fall. Grab it," he whispers in an almost sensual tone. "Y–yeah. Okay," he quickly reaches for it, allowing Gabriel to step away from him.

"Where you going?"

"To take a shower. A very cold shower," he mumbles the last part under his breath.

"How's your day been?" Sam asks as they both sit down for English. "You want a real answer to that?"

"Why not?"

"Shitty. How about yours?"

"It was okay. Anything I can do?" He slides his hand into Gabes, resting it on his knee. "I have a few ideas."

"We're back to that?"

"Aren't we always?"

"True."

"Today we are going to start with mythological creatures. And there's a lot to cover," Mr. Kiesgan announces. Sam is already ahead in English and started with this section a couple days ago. For some reason he finds himself drawn to it.

~

"It's all bull."

"Probably," Sam shrugs, "Still cool to learn about though."

"You're weird."

"You're dating me."

"That is very true."

Sam smiles and intertwines their finger, bumping shoulders with him. "Wanna get coffee before you read all of this to me?"

"Uh," he stops walking, making Gabe halt with him, "I don't know. I'm not that thirsty."

"Well can I at least get a cup?"

"I have some back at my dorm," he shrugs. "I thought we were going to my apartment?" Gabriel more of questions now, furrowing his brow at Sams suddenly weird attitude. The Winchester starts to glance around, worrying his boyfriend. "Sam. Sam!"

His eyes dart to Gabes and he shakes his head, "What's going on?"

"N–nothing. Let's just go to your place. Please." Concerned, Gabe squeezes his hand and nods, "Okay."

Gabriel yawns and attempts to sit up but soon realized that Sam is laying on him. He smiles as the memories from earlier flood back.

"I couldn't get coffee. You owe me," Gabe pouts, sticking out his bottom lip. "Fine. I'll read it out loud. But just this once." Gabe grins, knowing he won by acting like a kid. He crawls into his bed and pats the spot next to him.

Sam follows and lays on Gabriels chest while he props his arms behind his head, listening to Sam's voice.

At some point, Sam moves between Gabes legs but places his head back onto his chest. Meanwhile, Gabriel uses one hand to play with Sam's brown hair.

Soon, they were both asleep.

He chuckles that the book is partially covering Sam's face. And the position he's in is more than uncomfortable but he doesn't want to risk waking Sammy. He's too peaceful.

Even with Sam acting weird, Gabe can't deny how he feels.

He's falling for Sam Winchester.

Hard.