Chapter 38 Part 2

1) I have not proof read this
2) Probably my last chapter
3) I have given up on this story cause I think it's garbage

So yeah, this is kind of rushed. I just want it over with so it's not nagging at me. But I'll probably be starting a Michifer soon, or maybe posting some one-shots (y'all should let me know which you actually want).

Sorry if this chapter sucks, and thanks for reading this far...if you have.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"Sam," Jess smiles after opening her dorm door. "Drop the bullshit," he snarls, "Is she here or not?"

"Sam, I—"

"It's a 'yes' or 'no' question, Jess. Tell me." She roles her eyes and sighs, "No. She left a few days ago, okay?" Sam takes a step closer, "Where?" Jess scoffs, "Why would I tell you?"

"I know what you guys have been doing, and I'm tired of you two hiding behind a screen. You'll leave us alone," Sam says through his pressed teeth, towering over the blonde in front of him. "Really? You and your ex boyfriend? You've got it all wrong, Sam, if you're not a couple then we could care less about either of you."

"So you admit it. You and Kali are the ones behind these little games," Sam shakes his head, fists clenched at his side. She stays quiet, her eyes narrowed into a glare. "But it wasn't all true, was it?" Sam continues, "You said that you don't care about us, but you do..don't you? Kali tormented Gabe and you, you tried to get back with me." Jess shifts her weight uncomfortably between both legs, her gaze pulling to the floor. The male breaths in relief when he's right, she does care, even if it's just a little.

"Help me," Sam pleads, "If you care about me at all, help me find her. Let me end this. Jess," he sighs, "I love him. He makes me happy and that's all I'm asking here. To be happy." She chews on the inside of her lip, heavily debating who's side to take. "She doesn't have to know that you helped me. Just a hint."

"There's a farm house. She's there alone now...I'll send you the address," Jess murmurs quietly, huffing before turning away from the teen. "Thank you, Jess. Thank you."

Sam runs to his car, fumbling with his keys to unlock it. Even though there's no rush, Sam wants it done now, not later.

-

When Sam is about twenty minutes from the farm, his phone begins vibrating in the cup holder. Normally he doesn't touch his phone while driving, but today is the exception. Just incase it's Gabriel or Jess.

"Hello?" He answers, not taking his eyes off the road long enough to read the caller I.D. "Where are you?" Kevin asks, his voice already accusing. "I'm...out," Sam responds slowly. "You told me you'd wait, that I could come with," his roommate huffs. Sam sighs and rubs his forehead, "I know, I know, I'm sorry. You were still sleeping and I just wanted to go now. I'll be fine, Kevin, I promise."

"Just call me when you get there and when you leave, okay?"

"Yes mom," Sam roles his eyes playfully. "I'm serious, Sam. I don't want you to do anything stupid."

"Okay, I got it. You're starting to sound like my brother," Sam mumbles the last part under his breath.

Upon seeing the house, Sam slows his speed, clutching his steering wheel like his life depends on it. But it's odd, no car in the driveway. Maybe she parked in the back?

Either way, his mind isn't in the right place for logical thinking. Sam picks the lock and searches the house like a mad man, calling out his boyfriends name, not caring if Kali is here or not.

~

"Hey. Hey!" Charlie exclaims, kicking Gabriel's foot so he comes back from his daze, "Do you hear that?"

"Hear what? There hasn't been a sound in hours," Gabe roles his eyes, only to straighten at the saint sound of..his name. Yes. Yes, it's his name.

"Gabe!"

And is that Sam?

"Gabe?! Are you here?"

In an instant, the red head and blonde lock eyes, brightening with excitement. They're saved!

"Sam! Sam, we're down here!" They both yell helplessly, thrashing around to make as much noice as possible, on top of screaming their lungs out.

They stop, heaving for breath, when the door keeping them in raddles. The chain jingles from the other side, then the whole thing comes crashing down. "Thank god," Charlie screeches, bouncing what little she can. And all of a sudden, Gabe feel ashamed. He shies away from the tall teen standing before him, biting anxiously on the inside of his lip.

A clatter lets him know that Charlie is free, and a pair of hands working around his soon come. His bounds are dropped, but he refuses to fix his stare on anything other than the dirt floor beneath him.

"Hey," Sam whispers, failing to gain Gabe's attention. He decided on placing a finger under his chin, lifting his head up for him. Gabriel, however, wants to hide his face away forever. He didn't deal with the problems right, he should have done better by Sam.

The Winchester leans forward, already on his toes because he's crouching, gently placing his lips against his ex boyfriends. It takes a second, but Gabe caves, he throws his dirty hands around Sam's neck and holds him tighter than ever before, letting a tear trickle down to their lips.

Sam no more than pulls back before he's pulled back in for a crushing hug. Gabriel's clings to the teen and wishes for him to never move, that they can just stay here forever.

"I love you, you know what? So fucking much," Gabriel chokes out. Sam nods vigorously against the blondes shoulder, tears of his own running down his cheeks. "I know, Gabe. I love you too."