Chapter 18

Gabriel wakes up with his head pressed against Sam's bare stomach, their hand still tangled. He sleepily smiles at the teen and gets up as carefully as he can. On his way out of the bedroom he grabs a pair of boxers and a small flees blanket to wrap around him.

When Sam finally awakens, he finds an empty bed. He grabs a blanket too, stumbling down the hallway with squinted eyes. He stops and takes two steps back, turning to look in the spare bedroom. "What 'er you doing?" Sam mumbles with a small chuckle, a hint of amusement in his voice. He shuffles into the room, wrapping his arms and blanket around Gabe, covering his bare chest. "Finishing my painting," he kisses Sam's hand, setting down his paintbrush, "Want some breakfast?"

The Winchester closes his eyes, resting his head on Gabes shoulder, groaning, "I sleep with you and you suddenly become romantic?"

"I've cooked you breakfast before," the older man defends. "Mhm, sure," Sams lips trail down Gabriels neck then pulls away, "Come make me breakfast now."

"Okay, okay. I'm coming."

~

"So, I planned on a picnic today but I'd rather just stay in. What do you think?"

"I don't know, was last night in your plans too?" Sams voice is still coated with sleep, making it rougher than normal, driving Gabe mad. "No," he smirks, stealing a kiss, "Not that I'm complaining."

"That's good to know," Sam grins, mischief clear on his features as he leans over, hungrily pushing his lips to the older boys. "Mm–what's gotten into you Samsquatch?"

"Are you complaining?" He pulls off his boyfriend enough to lock eyes. "N–no," Gabriel shakes his head quickly. Sam moves a couch pillow from between them, his body soon hovering over Gabes, his hands wandering the still near-naked man.

Knock. Knock. "Gabriel? You here?"

"Every damn time," he sighs in disbelief, scooting from under Sam and covering himself with the blanket again. "Yes Charlie?" He asks as he swings the door open. "Uh, h–hey. So I got a date with that girl I liked–remember her? Well I panicked and told her it was a double date, so please tell me you don't have plans," she clasps her hands together, her face pleading, "I can even go and pick Sam up for you, I'll talk him into it myself. Just please Gabe, please," she sticks her bottom lip out. With another sigh, he swings the door open all the way, exposing Sam in the living room. He awkwardly waves.

"What do you think? Help a friend in need?" Gabe questions. "Fine with me," Sam shrugs. "Thank you! I owe you guys, really! Meet us at Dukes at eleven-thirty, okay?" The older college student nods and shuts the door. "We have to shower," Sam chuckles, getting off the couch. He gets down the hall and stops at the bathroom entrance, "Are we conserving water or not?"

"Of course Sammich, you know I'm all about the environment."

They walk hand in hand, showing up at the diner right on time. "There," Sam points out, spotting her vibrant red hair from across the room.

Since she is already here, the couple slide into the booth, greeting the women with a 'hi' at the same time. "Hi, I'm Gilda. She's told me so much about you guys already. You're Sam and you're Gabriel, right?" She points at them when saying their name, guessing from the description Charlie had given her. "That's right," Sam nods with a warm smile, easing the nervous girl.

~

Everyone gets their food in no time and begins shoveling in. "So Gilda, what are you majoring in?" Sam asks to break the silence, his hand creeping up Gabes thigh under the table. "Oh, um, theater," she answers, her face flushing.

His hand continues up, squeezing lightly as his facial expression stays intrigued on the dark haired woman, like he's doing nothing else. Gabriel takes another bite of his food to hide his clenching jaw.

"Oh, Really? And you're a junior too?"

"No actually, I'm a sophomore."

"Mm." Everyone's focus turns to Gabe, his face turning a dark shade of red. "It's a really good burger," he shrugs off, using he food to hide his face. Sam's head drops to his lap so he doesn't expose his smirk.

To make himself less suspicious, the teen starts eating his chicken sandwich again, his hand reaching the Novaks crotch. He gulps and clears his throat, "I–um–need a drink. Anyone want a drink? Charlie you want a drink?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Sam," he says so the boy will move out of his way. Before Sam can sit back down Gabriel grabs his wrist and pulls him with. In a hushed tone he yells, "I'm going to–" The bartender snaps his fingers, bringing his attention up and his voice clear, "Two beers," then returns back to glaring at the Winchester, "–going to kill you."

"Yeah? Well can I at least finish spending the weekend with you? Then I'm yours to kill."

"Deal," he crosses his arm, jokingly pouting.

"Sir." Gabe reaches over for the beverages, handing the man a ten and heading back for the table.

"No," Charlie mouths, using hand motions to shoe them away from a distance. "The host just kicked us out," Sam laughs. "That she did," Gabe agrees, tucking his hands into his pockets, "Wanna go for a walk?"

"Or we could go back to your place," Sam says, hoping his boyfriend will catch onto the hint. "Horn dog."

"Fine, I'll go home."

"No! Love me! Quite literally," he grins, his volume lowering on the last part of his sentence. "Is that a yes?"

"Hells yeah."