Chapter 28

Just to let you guys know, I've published a new story. It's a Sabriel story that I published for a contest, I uploaded it all at once so it's all there.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Damn," Sam shakes his head, slowly rotating to study Gilda's place. Gabriel keeps ahold of his hand while doing the same.

"Okay," Charlie claps, "Pool is down the hall, to your left. You can eat whatever you want. I'll be back in a few days."

The two males watch Charlie scramble around for her keys and a couple other thing, amused that she's so nervous. Her and Gilda are flying over to their new place today and staying for the weekend so Gabe agreed to house sit.

"Oh!" Charlie exclaims, face palming. "Yes?" Sam chuckles. "Thanks guys," she smiles and kisses each of them on the cheek before waving and finally leaving.

"What do you say, to the pool first?" Gabe looks up at Sam and shrugs but walks over to their packed bags.

They strip from their current clothes and put on their trunks, heading down to the indoor pool.

Sam sticks his toe in the warm water, flicking it up at Gabe. He crinkles his noes when the liquid slashes onto his face, slowly dripping from his chin. Sam smiles and slides into the pool, offering his hand to Gabriel. The warmth engulfs Gabe too.

They swim around a bit, not finding much entertainment in it. Sam stays afloat on his back, blankly staring up at the ceiling as his mind drifts else where. The ripples that come from Gabriel's movement send small amounts of water in the teens ear, making him aware of his approaching boyfriend. Though he notices Gabriel, he doesn't know about his devilish intentions. Sam averts his eyes but soon finds blurry vision as Gabe dunks him under. He sucks in a sharp breath after returning to the surface. Sam wipes a hand down his face to remove most of the water and glare at the smirking man before him. "You're going to pay Gabriel Novak," he inches closer, "Not right now, but you will."

Gabes face drops from his cocky little smirk and changes more toward interest and confusion. He's never been challenged before, and it kind of..turns him on.

"Well, if you're not going to do it now, the least you could do is kiss me." Sam chuckles at his response, not aware that Gabriel is being serious. In reaction, his arms quickly hook around Gabes bare back to catch him, catch him like he's going to fall somewhere harmful, even though there in water. Sam huffs and blinks, barely catching his breath before it's taken from him again.

"Damnit Gabe," he mumbles as their lips part far enough for words to, somewhat, form before being pushed against each other again. Gabe smirks into the kiss, using his feet to push them back with the advantage he has over Sam right now. Once against a pool wall, Gabriel's legs hook around Sam's waist again, their bodies flushed together. "Mm–Gabe. G-Gabe wait," Sam manages, breathing heavily and attempting to focus on anything but the sensation streaming through his entire body; the tingling and burning spots that Gabes hand brushes over accidentally and where his lips purposely trail.

"Sam, if this is your way at getting back at me, I swear to god.." he trails off, shaking his head. "No—it's just..this is someone else's house. Don't you feel weird?"

"Oh, god, Samsquatch. Charlie left almost an hour ago. She's going to be gone all weekend. We have the house to ourselves. No one will know," the Novak grins again, sucking gently over Sam's neck and collar bone. Sam shudders and almost gives in, his body pushing itself further into Gabriel's. "S-still," he continues to protest, shrugging away from the touch.

Gabe doesn't respond this time but he lets his hand sneak down the front of Sam's shorts, causing Sam to inhale suddenly and hold his breath while pinching his eyes closed. "Just tell me you don't want to, Sam, and I'll stop," he whispers sensually.

The Winchester finally caves, his hands tightly gripping the cement boarder around the pool as his eyes stay closed, but in pleasure this time.

"Sup bitches."

Sam nearly jumps from the pool, his eyes shooting open and locking with his boyfriend for a second. The honey eyes quickly bounce to Charlie and she smiles a little. "So," she starts, "I may or may not have forgotten the bed frame that I was supposed to bring with me."

Sam presses his lips in a straight line, biting down. He's thankful his back is to her right now, Gabe wasn't courageous enough to remove his hand from Sam's bathing suit. "You losers up to carrying an old, heavy, wooden bed frame to my car?"

"Yeah, we'll be out in a minute."

"Okay." Charlie leaves the room and Sam's eyes grow big. "You're an asshole," Sam hisses quietly. "But ya love me," Gabe coos back, offering an innocent look.

~

"Thanks guys. And thanks for looking after the house, I'll see you Sunday."

"Bye Charlie," they say in union. They both watch the car start with a basically inaudible rumble, pulling to the end of the long driveway, and leaving again.

"So," Sam fixes the collar on Gabriel's jacket, the one he threw on while carrying the bed frame because the wind chilled his damp skin, "I'm gonna use the bathroom, I'll meet you back in the pool?"

"Yeah, you bet," Gabe leans up and pecks Sam.

Sam does go use the bathroom, but his intentions are far beyond that. He turns off all the lights and lets his eyes adjust. Once the blackness becomes shakes and then objects, he heads for his target, the pool room. Lucky for him, the light switch isn't in the room itself. And with one flick, the light goes out.

"Sam?"

The Winchester smirks, his feet silently walking across the wet pavement and to the deep end of the pool. Gabriel feels his heart rate pick up, the water seeming to carry the noice. He backs up a bit, not being able to see a thing in front of him, or at all for that matter.

Sam places one leg in at a time, making no sound whatsoever.

"Seriously, Sam. This isn't funny," Gabriel's voice becomes laced with fear as his eyes move from side to side for anything.

Sam opens his eyes once his whole body is under water, hardly capable of making out the other mans figure. As he moves left, his finger grazes the right side of Gabe, sending his brain misinformation about where the threat could be.

His breaths become unsteady.

Sam almost, almost, feels bad, but he can't stop now. With a swift movement, he tugs the frightened man under the water with him, quickly pulling him back up and pushing him against the pools tiled wall, being careful not to bring any harm. Gabriel gasps for breath and struggles against the hold someone has on him. He freezes when lips kiss his shoulder, a smack sounding when they detach from the wet skin. Sam releases his grip and gently glides his arms around Gabriel's bare torso, his mouth softly kissing up the shorter mans neck.  Gabe takes a deep breath, sighing, he should have known. "Watch yourself, Gabriel, maybe I'm better than you at your own game," Sam murmurs, lips still working their magic. And Gabe wants to be mad, he does, but instead he gives into what he had gotten himself into. "Shut up."

"I'll shut you up," Sam whispers in Gabriel's ear, his body igniting with lust.

"Prove it."