Chapter 32

"Hey," Gabe mumbles groggily, he blinks hard a few times and flips around in Sam's arms, "Sam." Sam groans and roles to his back, giving his boyfriend very little space on the couch, which they managed out to last night. "C'mere," Sam murmurs, his eyes never opening; he uses what little strength his relaxed muscles can muster up to yank Gabe on top of him. "What're you doing?"

"Just..lay with me," Sam shrugs sleepily. Their bare bodies lay skin-to-skin with a short thin blanket to cover them. Gabriel nuzzles his nose lazily into the crook of Sam's neck and gets comfortable, leaving a few pecks along the way. "Stop. I'm all wore out," Sam groans and shifts away from the lips. "That was last night." Sam laughs softly, turning his head to meet another slow kiss. He finally opens his eyes, met with glittering honey ones, vibrant with early morning sun.

Sam seems to suddenly remember something, his face dropping from a cheekish grin. "Shit," he face palms lightly, "What time is it?"

"Like eight or nine, why, Samster, what's going on?" Gabe props himself up a little. "Deans coming over today. I–I completely forgot."

"It's okay," Gabriel chuckles, "We only have to shower..maybe straighten up a bit," he suggests after glancing around the apartment. Sam's worries still aren't put to ease, he runs a hand through his long hair and sighs, "He'll be here by eleven." Gabe throws his arms up, "We'll hall ass."

~

Dean leans on the wall next to the door, knocking a few times. He furrows his eyebrows at a small crash and the slight bickering that follows it.

"Dean," Sam breaths, opening the door with a wide smile. "Sammy," he nods back with amused features, "What the hell happened?"

"Oh, uh," Sam checks behind him and scratches the back if his neck, "Nothing really." Gabriel glares, "My elbow would say other wise." Sam shrugs a little, "Okay..so, he sort of tripped over me on the way to the door."

"You nearly shoved me out of the way!" Gabe throws his arms up and Dean stares between the two. "Whatever," Sam brushes off with a small laugh in his throat, turning his attention back to his brother. Dean snickers when Gabe sticks his tongue out like a child, making a mocking face while stalking over to them. "Dean..this is my boyfriend, Gabriel. Gabe, Dean," Sam introduces. "I've heard a lot about you," Dean starts, sticking out his hand. "I wish I could say the same—ouch!" Sam steps on his boyfriends foot. "I'm kidding, of course. Sammy here never shuts up about you. I thought you were more than his brother once—owe! Sam!"

"Give him a break," Dean nudges his little brother, walking past the two, "You both live here?" He looks over his shoulder at the couple still standing by the door. "Uh, no. I still live in my dorm, I spend most of my time here..I should probably go check on Kevin," he explains, whispering the last part to himself.

Dean continues to wander around the apartment at a slow pace, stopping by the couch. Sam's heart pounds, they never cleaned the couch off. "Hm, edible lube, strawberry flavor. Interesting choice, I took you more of a cherry guy, Sammy. I—" his sentences his cut short, a sniffled laugh audible after Sam snatches it from Dean. Sam's cheeks burn with heat and he finds no humor in this whatsoever. "Take care of this..please," he whispers to Gabe, handing off the bottle. When the two look back at Dean, handcuffs are dangling from his index finger, a whistle soon following the silence to make Sam more uncomfortable.

"Oh, can you throw my those hand cuffs too?" Gabriel asks casually, already halfway down the hall. Dean tosses them over, a half smile sculpted onto his face. Gabe!" Sam yells, face still a deep red. "Sam you are one kinky son of a bitch," Dean smirks, shaking his head lightly. "Oh, you have no idea," Gabe smirks right back. "God—! Guys! Can we not talk about this!?" Sam cringes at the convention between his brother and boyfriend. "What! I dig his style!" Dean exclaims with a chuckle. The younger Winchester groans in frustration, pushing the shortest male the rest of the way to their bedroom.

"What are you doing?!" Sam scolds. "What do you mean? I'm bonding with your brother!" Gabe smiles cheekily. "It's weird!"

"I'm weird!" Gabe retorts. "That's different, just find a different way to bond, okay?" Sam leans down and kisses him lightly. "I'm just playing off what Dean says, better have that talk with him. Leave the kiss out though, other wise I might get suspicious."

"That's it," Sam mumbles. "What? Oh," he nods seconds later, his wrist handcuffed to the bed frame, he rattles it around a bit, "Nice."

"Where'd Gabriel go?" Dean asks. "He's in the bedroom," Sam responds, picking up the small blanket to fold it. "Is he coming back out..?"

"He locked me in here!" Gabe screams from the room. "I did not!" He shouts back, "I didn't," he says quieter to Dean. "Mhm."

There's a knock at the door and Sam roles his eyes. "Can you get that?" Dean doesn't think twice about answering the door, he opens it like he owns the place, leaning on the door. His cocky grin slides away, his eyes opening wide. Blue orbes stare back at him and he smiles, as does the other man. They admire for a second, the silence lingering. "Hello, beautiful," Dean greets slyly, breaking the ice and the silence. The other male chuckles cooly, "If beautiful were a word to describe a man, it would be describing you." Dean licks his lips, dimples popping up when he laughs quietly, "Smooth. I'm Dean."

"And you're not who lives here."

Sam finally gets fed up with the flirting and pulls the door open wide enough to see who it is. "Castiel," he gasps. "Angelic," Dean comments, ignoring his little brother. "I'd hope so, it's an angels name," Cas grins. "Did you just compliment yourself?" Dean raises an eyebrow. "Castiel..Gabriel.." Cas murmurs carelessly, glancing up with just his eyes, waiting for a reaction.

"Shit," Dean blinks, "Your Gabriel's brother."