Chapter 26

"Gabe? G–Gabe? Gabe!" Sam yells, tossing in is sleep. Gabriel is startled awake, rubbing his face while turning over. "Sam, I'm right here calm down. Sam!" He begins shaking the teen until he also awakens, shooting up into a sitting position. With heavy breaths, he lets Gabe pull him down onto his chest. Relief washing over the older man. He cradles Sam's head, rubbing small circles into his hair. Gabriel leans forward and kisses the top of Sam's head, his murmured words muffled from Sams thick brown hair, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm sorry," he whispers with a trembling voice into the fabric of his boyfriends white muscle shirt, hands finding comfort tucked in between the two. Gabriel tightens his secure grip around the younger boy, chest lowering with relief.

"Do you think I woke Charlie?" Sam asks after a long silence, an apologetic sigh slipping out with it. "She hasn't come to check on us yet," he shrugs, hand still running up and down Sam's scalp, "And god knows she would," he lightly chuckles, sending a vibration through Sam.

"What time is it?"

"Seven something," Gabe groans with an eye role. The three college students hadn't got home until five-twenty in the morning.

Sam begins snuggling closer to the body next to him, nuzzling his face into the crook of Gabriels neck, "Sorry I woke you."

"Who needs sleep anyway," he mumbles as his eyes droop shut and he turns his head to place in on top of the Winchesters. A single huff of a laugh leaves Sam, eyes also shut, "Me. You too," he places a soft kiss against Gabes neck.

~

"Wake up bitches!!"

"Ah," Gabriel squints his eyes and roles over to lay face down, "Charlie, what the hell?"

"I'm bored!" She complains. "What is your body even running on?" Sam says in disbelief, doing the opposite of Gabe. "Well I woke up at nine and I couldn't fall back asleep so I made a pot of coffee, then another," the red headed giddy girl explains frantically. Sam decompressed back into the mattress, shaking his head.

"Guys! Get up. The mornings young!" She spins in a circle, throwing her arms up dramatically. "The morning was young when we went to bed," Gabriel groans back, pulling a pillow over his head. "What about you Samsquatch," Charlie pouts, purposely saying the nickname that rolled so oddly off her tongue. Sam peaks an eye open but figures Gabe has it covered when he whips around, pointing a finger at her, "Only I call him that!" His eyes narrow when she smirks, adjusting her weight to one leg with her arms crossed, "Whatcha gonna do about it?" She taunts. "You asked for it," he leaps from bed, chasing after the already retreating girl.

"Gabriel! Gab–Gabriel, knock–knock it off," Charlie gasps between laughs, attempting to protect her body from Gabes hands that tickle her.

"Alright," Sam wraps his arms around Gabriel, "Enough damage has been done," he prys his boyfriend away from the suffering women. Gabe smiles in a satisfied way, side hugging Sam and staring down at his glaring friend.

"You guys want breakfast?"

"Duh," they say in union. "Alright, I'll make bacon and egg bagels."

As the Winchester heads to the kitchen and begins getting pans and everything else out, Gabriel offers Charlie help up. She reaches up for his hand, only for him to pull away and stick his tongue out at her. She narrows her eyes, dropping her head back to the floor, giving up on getting up.

"What do you think you're doing?" Gabe asks, walking into the kitchen and taking the coffee grounds from Sam. "Making us coffee?"

"Which one of us works at a coffee shop?"

"So."

"So," Gabe pops a red lollipop into his mouth, working around the overgrown man to make the beverage his way. Sam moves back to the stove where he flips the turkey bacon onto its other side and scoops the spatula under an egg. He intently does this for a good five minutes, taking the food off the heat when it's done and putting raw ones in its place.

"Damnit!" Gabe hisses in pain, automatically gripping his wrist and squeezing as if it's going to stop the burn from hurting. Sam spins quickly, soon observing the older mans hand, face flushed with concern, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," he sucks in, letting out a slow breath. "Come here," Sam stands to his full hight, turning the fossett on cold and gently putting his boyfriends hand under the stream.

"What the hell are you guys doing out her–oh.."

"Yeah. Charlie, can you clean up the coffee?" Sam asks, glancing back at her but keeping his focus on the reddening hand. His mind scrabbling, he stretches over to a small cupboard with two slide out shelves on the insides, grabbing a soft washcloth, wetting it, and wrapping it around Gabriels hand.

"Really Sammich, I'm good," Gabe tries assuring. "You're sure? You should have just let me make the coffee," he sighs, running his index finger lightly down Gabriels cheek. "It's not going to kill me. I'll pull through."

"You better, I'm just got you back," Sam mumbles softly, pulling the shorter guy in by his hips until their lower halves are pressed together. Sam offers a warm smile, leaning down to plant a kiss on Gabes stained red lips.

"Get a room!" Charlie shouts, making the couple break apart with a small laugh. "I got Full House on in the living room. Don't third wheel me."

They wait until the woman retreats back to the living room, Sam stepping away with a sigh. He's quickly pulled back and into a tight embrace.

"I–I love you too," Gabriel whispers for the first time since they've gotten back together.