Chapter 17

Ahhhhh. I've been putting off posting this chapter but...here it is.

😂 I'm really nervous about this.

()()()()()()()()()()((()((()()()()()()()

"Ah, you do have wine."

"Of course I do. Crack it open? I'll get the record player."

"Yeah—record player?" Sam gets ready to open the bottle but stops with Gaberiels words. He shakes his head and grabs two wine glasses and sets them down on the coffee table in front of the couch, filling both glasses. "Since when you own a record player?" He asks as his boyfriend emerges from the bedroom, holding the object to his chest. "Here," Sam offers, standing and taking it from him. As he sets it down, Gabe goes back for the crate full of records.

Elvis plays in the background as they sip the red alcohol, lost in conversation.

Astonished by how Gabriels face lights up when he talks about his art, Sam leaps to his feet and grabs his boyfriends hand. They stop in front of the spare bedroom thats always locked and Gabe worriedly glances over at Sam. "Please."

"Sam.." he trails off. "Hey, look at me," the teen says softly, taking both his hands, "I'm not Kali or anyone else. I know you're great and I haven't seen your work yet. Please."

Hesitantly, he nods. There's no one else Gabriel has been more terrified and excited to show. "Wait here," he disappears for second then comes back with a key, letting Sam do the honors. The teen pushes open the door and spins around in awe. "Gabe.." he shakes his head, not even having words. All walls are covered in his work, hung up unevenly, making it look even more unique. There's one in the middle of the room with a chair in front of it. "Whats this one?"

"Uh," Gabriel chuckles nervously, "I'm not really sure."

"Then why'd you start it?"

"You.."

"Me?" Sam turns to face the artist in the doorway. "Yeah. It was how you made me feel, then what you remind me of..but you're so damn confusing." The teen steps up to Gabriel, pulling him up into a kiss, the only thing he can think of that can express how he's feeling.

Before either one of them know whats happening, they make their way to the bedroom, never breaking contact. The older male slowly allows Sam to lay back on the bed, his lip softly brushing over the teens skin. His lips move back to Sams, their movements still slow. The Winchester feels his lips tingle and his bare skin burning to the touch of Gabriel. Sam pecks a trail down Gabes neck, his heart pounding despite feeling like everything is in slow motion.

Warning ;)

Sams hand wander up and stop at the rim of the older mans shirt, he exposes little skin to warn before actually pulling it up and between the two. Gabe leans back down, his tongue running over Sams collar bone. He laughs a little, a burst of air coming from his nose and chilling the Winchesters skin, making him shiver. Gabriel lets his hand fall from the silky brown hair and to Sams shirt, who assists him in taking it off. His mouth moves down to Sams chest, light kisses being placed everywhere. "Sam," Gabriel whispers in a warning way, already so caught up in the moment. "I know. It's okay."

Once lip locked with his boyfriend, Sam takes his hands, that are resting on Gabes hips, and slides them to the front of his jeans. Gabriel chuckles into the kiss and takes one hand to get off his belt since the other boy was having no luck. The Novak kicks his pants off, accidentally grinding their hips together, causing the man under him to moan. Gabe cant help but want, need, to hear it again and again.

Thirty more minutes of building up and teasing, Gabe slides open a few drawers, finally finding the lube.

"Sam," he breath once back on the bed and being attacked by his boyfriend, "You gotta be sure."

"I am," he assures, sucking on Gabriels sensitive skin, making him squirm. The older flips them so he's back on top, his fingers dipping below the waist band of Sams boxers. Their lips pause and he opens his eyes, asking for permission. Sam nods then recloses his eyes, sneaking his tongue in to explore Gabes mouth some more.

"Mm," the teen hums into the other mans mouth once his boxers are disposed of and Gabe begins with light strokes. "Role." He nods, rolling to his stomach. The Novak finally removes his own briefs, squirting some lube into his hand and putting it on himself.

He starts with one finger, the teen biting his lip and clenching his jaw but refusing to let a noise out. "G–Gabe, just..please," he manages out in spurs. He lines himself up, as requested, very slowly pushing in. As a natural reaction, Sams hips pull away, a shaky breath being released from him. Gabe keeps his lips clamped together, placing a hand next to Sams head and one on his hip. He eases out, kissing the teens shoulder blade as he pushes back in.

Sams lips part, a groan of discomfort and pleasure making its way out. "S–Samaster," Gabe breathlessly whispers, "You all good?"

His head drops down to his arm, a small laugh escaping from the back of his throat, he would ask if I'm okay right now. Instead of responding with words, Sam pulls himself forward and glides back, earning a moan from his boyfriend.

Once adjusted, Gabriel finds a steady pace, both of them a moaning mess. Gabes hot breath continues to travel the side of Sams face.

If you're skipping the smut, it's all good now.

"Sam..I–I love you." At the moment, he knows what words he let flow out but can't comprehend that he actually said them, his mind to jumbled and focused on the teen below him.

~

They both lay silently, one hand knitted together, their fingers rubbing up and down, their sweaty bodies overlapping. "Sam?"

"Hm?" He hums, his eyes stay closed and he faces the ceiling, enjoying the long lasting high. "I meant what I said..I don't want you to think that I said it because you had sex with me. I planned to tell you at dinner but I chickened out. I love you–and you don't have to say anything right now but–"

"I love you too."

======================

Cringe

Cringe

CRINGE.

OMG im so sorry 😳

It's SO bad and I'm crying 😂

On a scale from 1-10 how bad was that? Like 73901? Okay cool.

Ugh

Okay..I think I'm done (probably not). I'll just mentally question myself elsewhere.

~ Goooodbye.