*Chapter 2*

*CHAPTER TWO*

"Vladimir don't climb up that tree! You're going to fall," I said as I looked at Vladimir. He was climbing the tree that was in my back yard. "Ally I won't fall. I've done this a lot of times," he said and climbed onto the branch. "See, I reached the top," he said and looked down at me. "Vladimir please come down so we can play now," I whined. "Ok, hold on," he said as he climbed down. As Vladimir was coming down from the tree he slipped and fell off.
"Ow!" he said as tears rolled down his cheeks. "I'll go get my mom," I said as I ran towards my house. I ran inside and into the living room where my mom and Vladimir's parents were talking. "Mommy! Vladimir fell down the tree. Come help him!" I said. "What?" Vladimir's mom said as she stood up from the couch along with Vladimir's dad. We all ran back towards the tree and Vladimir's dad picked him up. Everything went by so fast. Vladimir's dad took him to the hospital.
I walked into the room Vladimir was in. "Hey," I said softly. "Hey. I just have a broken arm. So, I'm ok," he said. I hugged him and burst into tears. "It's ok Ally. I'm ok. Don't worry about it," Vlad said and hugged me back. "Vladimir from now on you and I are best friends. I will always take care of you and make sure nothing happens to you," I said. "I will take care of you too Ally," he said and kissed my cheek.
I opened my eyes and picked up my phone. I looked at the screen. It was Vladimir. What did he want at 2am in the morning? "Hello?" I said into the phone sleepily. "Heyyyy Ally-son. What are you doing?" he asked me. He sounded drunk. Really drunk. "Vlad I was just sleeping. What do you want?" "Will you please come pick me up? I'm at this hot and awesome party. Will you come for me?" he slurred. I groaned. "Fine. Where's the party at?" I asked. "At Josh's house," he said. "Vladimir what did i tell you about going to those parties?" "Um to come again?" he said and laughed. "No Vladimir. I said to never go to a party there again," I said as I got out of bed. "Ok, well I'll see you here," he said. "Wait Vladimir," I said as he hung up. "That idiot," I muttered as I put my shoes on.
I grabbed my car keys and walked out my bedroom door. I walked past my mom's room quietly. I went down the stairs. I put on my sweater and walked out the door. I got into my black mustang and drove towards Josh's house. I can't believe Vladimir didn't listen to me when I told him not to go back there again. He always gets so wasted. Especially since they always do tequila shots.
I parked in front of Josh's house. I got out of my car an walked towards it. I could hear the music that was playing inside the house. I walked up to the door an knocked. I turned the door knob and it was opened. No surprise there. I went inside and started to look for Vladimir. There were people dancing in the living room. Grinding against each other. Others were making out or having sex on the couch. I looked away and walked into the kitchen.
I saw Vladimir, Josh, and some other guys and girls doing tequila shots. Vladimir drank a tequila shot and raised his arms up in the air and yelled, "Yeaaah!" He looked in my direction. "Heyyyy Ally!" he yelled. I walked up to him and took the shot he was going to take from his hand. "Come on let's go," I said and tried to pull him away from the table. "No, he's not going anywhere. He's staying here and partying with us. You could stay too cutie. We could have some real fun upstairs," Josh said and smirked. Vladimir pushed me to the side and punched Josh in the face. Josh punched Vladimir back but harder. They then started to throw punches at each other. "Stop! Vladimir stop!" I yelled and grabbed onto Vladimir's hand. Some other guys pulled Josh away. Vladimir looked at me and his face softened. I grabbed onto his hand and led him out of the house. He had a cut on his lip, his eyebrow, his cheek, and they were bleeding. He even had a bruise on his cheek. "You really are my best friend Ally," Vlad said as I helped him into my car. "Yeah well you owe me big for this," I said and got in the driver's seat. "Put your seatbelt on," I said as I put mine on. He nodded and put it on. "I'll buy you anything you want. I'll buy you the world if you want. You're the nicest person I have ever met," he slurred. "Yeah, I know," I said and started to drive towards my house.
He always says the same thing to me when he's drunk. It's not the first time I save his drunk ass. "I need to throw up," he said. I pulled over and he opened the door and threw up on the street. "I'm ready," he said as he closed the door. "Ok," I said and dove towards my house.
I parked in front of my house. I got out of my car and walked over to Vladimir's side. I helped him out and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders for support. We walked up to the front door and I unlocked the door. I stepped inside and closed the door. I walked up the stairs and down the hallway to my room. I opened the door and went inside with Vladimir. I closed the door and helped Vladimir onto my bed. I went into my bathroom and grabbed a towel and filled a bowl with water. I went back into my room and put the stuff on my bedside table. I turned on the bedside lamp and saw Vladimir's clothes on the floor. He was in his boxers. "You took your clothes off?" I asked. "Yes," he said.
I dipped the towel into the hot water and cleaned off his face. Once it was clean I grabbed the bowl and took it back into the bathroom. I went back into my room and turned off the lamp. I took off my shoes and laid down in my bed. I felt Vladimir wrap his arm around my waist and pull me close to him. "Ally, are you mad at me?" he asked me. "Yes, I am." "Please don't be. I promise not to drink again," he said sadly. "Vladimir just go to sleep. We'll talk in the morning when your sober." "Ok. I love you Ally," he said and fell asleep. "I love you too Vlad," I said an kissed his cheek.