*Chapter 19*

*CHAPTER NINETEEN*

                       I walked into Vladimir's private bathroom. It's pretty big. There's a big shower in the corner and there's a jacuzzi in the middle of the bathroom. I'm currently staying at Vladimir's house. Just for the night. He said he missed me and wanted to spend time with me. I missed him too. I can't really sleep at night. I have a small baby bump now. It's pretty small. It's not that big that you can tell I'm pregnant.

                     I filled up the jacuzzi with water and bubble soap. I took off my clothes and placed them neatly on the bench that was near the jacuzzi. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and got into the jacuzzi. I turned on the vibration and saw as the bubbles started to form. I have been stressed out all week with school. I really need this relaxing time.

                    I closed my eyes and heard a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me, Vladimir," he said through the other side of the door. "Come in," I said and opened my eyes. The door opened and Vladimir walked in. He looked at me an smiled. I smiled back. He walked up to the jacuzzi and sat on the floor his back facing the jacuzzi near where my head was. "I missed you today," he said. "I missed you too," I said and played with the bubbles. I heard him sigh. I rested my hand on his head and ran my fingers through his hair. "That feels good. It's turning me on for some reason," Vladimir said. I giggled and said, "Oh really?" He nodded and stood up. "Is there room for me?" he asked as he took off his shirt. I nodded.

                    He smiled and took off his clothes. He stepped into the jacuzzi as I moved over. We positioned ourselves so that I was in between his legs. I laid onto his chest and placed my hands on my belly. He placed my hands on my belly also. "When will we be able to see our babies?" Vladimir asked. I sighed. "In about seven and a half more months," I said. "I can't wait to see them. Or at least find out what they are so we can be looking for names," Vladimir said happily. "We could also be looking for colors to paint the nursery and looking for the cribs or looking for clothes for the babies," I said and smiled. "Yeah but, let's just not get ahead of ourselves. I mean we will be talking about that soon enough. I kind of have a surprise for you," Vladimir said. "What kind of surprise?" I asked. He kissed my neck and then my shoulder. "Vladimir please," I said. I washed my body and my hair while Vladimir did the same.

                    He stepped out of the jacuzzi and helped me out. I wrapped a towel around my body. Vladimir had a towel wrapped around his body and was brushing his teeth already. I walked up to the sink and brushed my teeth. Vladimir walked out of the bathroom and into his room. I finished brushing my teeth. Why was he in such a hurry? I walked back into Vladimir's room and gasped. There were red rose petals scattered all over the bed and some on the floor. The lights were off but there were scented candles in the room. I looked at Vladimir and he smiled. He walked up to me and grabbed both of my hands. "Alison I love you so much. You can't imagine how much I love you. We're going to have a family of our own now. I just have one question to ask you," he got down on one knee and took out a small black velvet box, "Will you marry me?" He opened the box exposing a gold ring with a big diamond in the middle and two little ones on each side. I felt tears fill my eyes. I can't believe this is really happening. "I will marry you Vlad," I said. He smiled and placed the ring onto my finger. He got up and hugged me. "Ally you just made me the happiest man alive," he said and kissed me. I pulled away from him and smiled.

                 I walked up to the dresser that contained some of my clothes. I took out a white night gown. I put on some white panties and my night gown. I placed the towel in the bathroom to dry and went back into the room. I brushed my hair and felt Vladimir wrap his arms around my waist. I put the brush on the dresser as he started to kiss my neck. I moaned slightly and turned around to look at him. I kissed his lips. He ran his hand down my arm. He pushed my nightgown's sleeves down and let it fall to the ground. He picked me up bridal style and walked over to the bed. He laid down with me on top of him. He kissed my neck and left a trail of kisses down my tummy. We took the rest of our clothes off and made sweet slow love.