*Epilogue*

*EPILOGUE *

THREE YEARS LATER

"Can you see my baby bump in this?" I asked as my mom helped me fix my dress. "You look fine sweetie. I thought the point of adjusting your wedding dress to fight you perfectly was to show off your belly," my mom said and smiled. "Right," I said and looked at myself in the mirror.

Today is the day I become Alison Perez. I'm five months pregnant with my third baby. Mason and Elizabeth just turned two. Now I'm getting married. I'm about to marry the man of my dreams. I smiled as I heard the music start.

My mom fixed my veil real quick as my father walked up to me. The doors opened and everyone stood up. My dad kissed my forehead and walked me down the isle. At the end of the isle Vladimir was waiting for me. He looked sexy in a tux. I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Are you nervous Ally?" my father whispered into my ear. "A little," I whispered back. "Well don't be. Today is your day. You should be happy," my father said. "I am daddy. More than you can imagine," I said.

We reached the end of the isle and my dad let me go. Vladimir grabbed my hand and smiled. We walked up to the priest and everyone sat down. "You look beautiful," Vladimir whispered in my ear. "Thanks," I said and smiled.

"We are gathered here today to unite Alison Villalobos and Vladimir Perez in holy matrimony," the priest said. Vlad and I exchanged our vows. "Do you Alison take Vladimir to be your husband. Be with him in sickness or in health, for rich or for poor, for better or for worse until death do you apart?" "I do," I said and smiled. "Do you Vladimir-," the priest began to say. "I do," Vlad said I Interrupting the priest. "Sorry," Vlad said. "It's all right. You may kiss the bride," the priest said.

Vladimir smiled and lifted up the veil from my face and kissed me. Everyone clapped and cheered. I smiled as Vladimir held my hand. He picked me up bridal style and walked down the isle. We walked out of the church with everyone behind us.

Vladimir put me in the front seat of his car and got in the driver's seat. We waved goodbye as Vladimir drove away. "What do you feel like doing now Mrs. Perez?" Vlad asked and smiled. "We need to go to the airport remember?" I said and giggled. "Oh yes. For our honeymoon," Vlad said and gave me a quick kiss. "I'm glad your mom was ok with babysitting the kids," I said happily. "You know she loves her grand kids," Vlad said.

"I'm going to miss them," I said. "I will too. But at least we brought one baby with us," Vladimir said and drove into the airport. Vlad drove up to a security guard and showed him his pass. The man nodded and let us go. Vladimir parked the car near his family's private airplane. We got out of his car. Vladimir walked up to me and kissed me. "Ally, I love you so much. I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you," Vladimir said. "I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you too, Vladimir," I said and smiled. Vladimir smiled and kissed me.

Spending the rest of my life with Vladimir sounds like a wonderful idea.

______________________________________________________________________________

this is the end of our story :'} i can't believe i finished it! oh and i have good news. i will be making a sequel. YAY! i'll be uploading it some time soon..maybe in a week or two..so keep and eye out