*Chapter 25*

*CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE*

            I changed into a flowery sundress and a pair of flats. I went downstairs and saw Armando. "Hey Armando," I said softly. "Hey Alison. Where are you going?" he asked me. "I wanted to go outside. Would you come with me?" I asked him. "Sure," he said and lead me through the back.

           We went out through the screen door and I looked out into the beach. So, we're in a beach house? But, where? "Armando, where are we exactly?" I asked him as I took off my shoes. "I can't tell you that," he said as he took off his. "Why not?" I asked him. He looked hesitant for a moment. We walked along the shore. The sand was soft and warm. "It's just that my dad won't let me say anything. He said that your mate will find out where you are," Armando said softly. "Why do you listen to him? He cheated on your mom with my mom. Now he's going through all this trouble just to see me. He's only thinking about himself," I said and rubbed my swollen belly. "Yeah, I know what you're saying. You're pregnant and could go into labor any minute. Have you ever thought of leaving Vladimir? I mean so you wouldn't have to go through all of this? All the drama?"

           "I never really thought about that. But, he's my mate. I love him so much. I can't just leave him," I said. "But, not like leave him for real. Like leave for some time to think things trough. Like what you're going to do with your future. You're young and pregnant. Are you just going to be a stay at home mom?" Armando said. "I wouldn't mind being a stay at home mom. I mean I'll go to college and everything. I have my future planned out. I didn't really expect to be pregnant at a young age but it's ok," I said and rubbed my belly.

           "C'mon. Let's go eat. You must be hungry. I'll take you out to eat. There's a restaurant that's right down the street that makes great Italian food," Armando said. "Wait, do we're in Italy?" I asked and looked up at him. He was about to say something when a man dressed in black walked towards us. "Armando your father wishes to speak with you," the man said. "Alright," he said and walked away.

           I went inside the house and up to my room. I went into my closet and looked for something to wear tomorrow. That's when I saw it. My prom dress and the bag I had were hung up on a hook. Wait, my bag. My phone is still in there if they didn't search it.

         I grabbed my bag and opened it. I dumped everything out and saw my phone. I picked it up and smiled. I dialed Vladimir's number and closed the closet door. After a couple of rings he answered. "Hello?" "Vladimir it's Ally," I said into the speaker. "Ally thank god. Are you ok? Are the babies ok? Where are you? I'm going to get you Ally. My dad is thinking of a way to get into their pack house without being see-," Vladimir said before I cut him off. "Vladimir I'm ok. The babies are ok too. I think I'm in Italy. I don't know why but, I think I am. Please come get me. I miss you so much. Just please don't attack anyone. I could talk to my father about letting me go," I said. "Wait, your father?" he asked.

           "Yeah. Um my dad is the Alpha of the Moon pack. Did I tell you that his son is my half brother?" I asked him. "No you didn't. Wait, we'll just talk about that when I get there. Ally we're tracking the call. I'll see you in a couple of days. I love you and miss you." "I love you too-," I started to say but my phone ended the call. I looked at the screen. I had no battery. Great. Just great. I really need to talk to my father. He has to let me go. He can't just kidnap me. He doesn't have custody over me.

          I walked out of my bedroom and walked my way towards my father's office. Hopefully he's there.

_____________________________________________________________________________

OK, IM REALLY SORRY FOR UPLOADING LATE.. MY INTERNET WAS LOW AND I COULDNT UPLOAD..IM REALLY SORRY :( OH AND ALSO IDK IF IM AUPLOAD A NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEKEND CAUSE IM GOING CAMPING!! :D LOL SO IF I FIND ANY WIFI CONNECTION I'LL UPLOAD I PROMISE..LOVE YOU GUUYS <3 BYE!

-CupcakeLover02