*Chapter 15*

*CHAPTER FIFTEEN*

               I smiled and looked at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a pair of denim skinny jeans with a purple v-neck shirt and my black Vans. I left my hair down and put on some black eyeliner. I grabbed my hoodie and put it on. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Emmy. She had a baby bump! "Emmy, are you pregnant?" I asked her. She looked up at me shocked. "H-how did you know?" she asked me. "Um you have a baby bump. It's a little noticeable with that tight shirt," I said. "Oh, well I am. Just don't tell Jake yet. I want to tell him myself," she said and smiled. "Oh my gosh I'm going to be an aunt," I squealed and hugged her. "I'm really glad you're happy about this," she said and hugged me back. "You need to tell Jake soon. I have to go to school now. I'll see you after," I said and hugged her goodbye. I grabbed a pop tart on my way out. 

               I walked out the door and saw Vladimir's BMW parked in front of my house. He was leaning casually against his car with a smirk on his face. I walked up to him an smiled. He pecked my lips and opened the car door for me. "Thanks," I said and got in. He closed the door and walked over to the driver's seat and got in. He turned on the car and drove towards the school. He grabbed my hand and smiled. "How did you sleep last night?" he asked me. "Pretty good and you?" I said and looked out the window. "Not so good. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I wanted you in my arms so bad," Vladimir said. "You could have called me. I um need to tell you something," I said. "What is it?" he asked worriedly. "I'm going to be an aunt. Emmy is pregnant. Which means Jake is going to be a dad," I said and smiled. "That's great. Congratulations," he said and quickly kissed my cheek before driving into the school parking lot.  

               Vladimir parked the car and got out. He walked over to my side and opened the door for me. "Thanks," I said and stepped out of the car. Vladimir closed the door and interlaced our fingers together. We walked towards the school entrance. I felt people staring at us. Some girls were even sending me glares. While others just lowered their shirts and pulled there skirts up higher. I mean who does that? Can't they see he's in a relationship now? 

              We walked into the school. "I need to go get my book for first period. I'll meet you by your locker in a bit," Vladimir said and kissed my cheek. I nodded and let go of his hand. I walked up to my locker and took out my notebook and book that I needed for first period. I heard the clicking of heels down the hallway. The sound was getting closer. I closed my locker and was face to face with Jessica. "So I heard you and Vladimir are together now. I just want to tell you that he's man sweetie. So, just back off," she said. "I don't have to listen to you. And besides Vladimir already broke it off with you," I said and started to walk away. "Yeah well he'll be coming back. You'll see," she said. I turned around to look at her. "Why do you say that?" I asked. "Because I'm hotter than you. He'll eventually get tired of you and come back to me," she said and smirked. I felt tears fill my eyes.  

              I turned around and bumped into Nick. "Hey Ally. Are you ok?" Nick asked as he hugged me. "I'm fine. Let's just get to class," I said and walked towards first period.  

               I sat down in my seat and Nick took his seat next to me. The bell rang and everyone came rushing in. Except for Vladimir. He didn't come in. Class started and still no Vladimir. "Don't worry Ally. He probably just had to take are of something," Nick whispered into my ear. I nodded and payed attention to what the teacher was saying.

                                                      * * *

                    The bell rang and I stood up from my seat. I walked out of class and towards my locker. I put in the combination and opened it. I put my book I was carrying inside my locker and grabbed the ones I needed for tonight's homework. I closed my locker and walked towards the exit. I didn't see Vladimir all during school. I'm really worried. What if something happened to him? 

                       "Ally, are you ok?" I heard Nick ask. I looked up at him and nodded. "Yeah. I'm just a little worried about Vladimir," I said as we walked out the door. "Don't worry about him too much. He's alright. He just needs to take care of something," Nick said as he led me to his car. "How do you know that? Did he tell you?" I asked him. "Something like that. Now, there's someone I want you to meet," Nick said as we got into his car. "Nick, what is it that you're not telling me?" I asked as he drive out of the parking lot. "Look, Ally I shouldn't be the one to tell you what's going on. Vladimir should tell you himself when he comes back," Nick said. "Back from where?" I asked. "I can't tell you." "God dammit Nick! Why can't you tell me? Vladimir could tell me the rest later. Just tell me please!" I begged. "You two already mated didn't you? As much as I want to tell you, I can't. I know how you feel right now. My mate is away visiting his family. I really miss him. He came back today. I want you to meet him," Nick said as he parked in front of a huge mansion.  

                        "Who lives here?" I asked as I stepped out of the car. "It's the pack house. This is where all the pack members live. Except for the Alpha of course. He has his own place not far from here," Nick said as he led me into the pack house. As we went inside Nick had a huge grin on his face. "James!" I heard him squeal as he ran into someone's arms. He must be Nick's mate. I saw James smile and kiss Nick hard on the lips.  

                     After their little make out session they walked up to me. "Ally, this is James. He's my mate," Nick said while smiling. "It's nice to meet you James," I said as we shook hands. "It's nice to finally meet the soon to be Alpha's mate," James said. "I'm sorry? Did you say Alpha?" "Yeah. I mean Vladimir's dad is the Alpha of our pack. Which means Vladimir is next to be Alpha," James explained. "I didn't know Vlad was the soon to be Alpha. He didn't tell me," I said sadly. "Oh I'm sorry to be the one to tell you. I thought you already knew," James said. "James you should probably leave before you say anything else she doesn't know yet. I'll see you later," Nick said and gave James a peck on the lips. "Ok. It was nice meeting you Ally," James said before walking away. 

                   I heard the front door open and saw Vladimir walk in along with some other guys. I walked towards him as he saw me. He look relived to see me. "Ally, I'm sorry for leaving like that-." I cut him off and said, "You have a lot of explaining to do."