*Chapter 29*

*CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE*

Ally's P.O.V.

                   I opened my eyes slightly and felt really sore. "Good morning Ally," I heard Vladimir say. I looked up at him and smiled. "Good morning." "There's someone that wants to meet you," Vladimir said and handed me a baby wrapped in a blue blanket. I took the baby into my arms and smiled. 
              "Hey there sweetie. I'm your mommy. You look just like your daddy," I said and smiled. "You really think he looks like me?" Vladimir asked. I nodded. "Do you want to see our baby girl?" Vladimir asked. "Yes please," I said and smiled. I handed Vladimir our baby boy and he handed me our baby girl. I smiled as Vladimir sat down on the chair next to my bed with our baby boy in his arms. "I say she looks just like her mommy," Vladimir said and smiled. "Yeah. I guess she does," I said and smiled.   

                "What are we going to name them?" Vladimir asked. "I like the name Mason," I said and smiled. "I like the name Elizabeth," Vladimir said and smiled. "So, Mason and Elizabeth?" I asked. "That sounds perfect," Vladimir said and kissed me. "Ally I really need to talk to you," Vladimir said and put Mason in the crib along with Elizabeth. "What is it?" I asked. "After you were done giving birth you grew very week. I had to turn you Ally," Vladimir said sadly.
           I caressed Vladimir's cheek. "Vlad why are you upset? We knew this was supposed to happen before you become Alpha," I said reassuringly. "Right but you were suffering. You were in so much pain because of me Ally," Vlad said. "Vlad all that matters is that you saved me. I'm here because of you," I said and kissed him. He nodded and kissed me back. "I love you so much Ally," he said and smiled. "I love you too, Vlad," I said softly.
               There was a knock at the door and my mom walked in along with my dad. I looked at my mom and smiled. "You're awake," my mom said and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Yeah I am," I said. "Vladimir told me what happened. How do you feel?" my dad asked. "I feel fine. I don't feel pain or anything," I said. "That's good. We talked to the doctor and she said it was alright for you to come home now," my mom said. 
              I smiled and said, "I'm glad I get to go home now." Vladimir helped me into the bathroom to get dressed while my mom and dad dressed up Mason and Elizabeth. "Do you feel any pain, Ally?" Vlad asked. I shook my head. "No, I don't." He nodded and helped me put on my shoes. We walked out of the bathroom and back into the room. A nurse walked in with a wheelchair. I sat down on the wheel chair and was given a blanket. 
              Vladimir put the babies in their car seats. My dad took one and Vlad took the other. The nurse wheeled me into the hallway and my family followed. We went out the door and I smiled as I saw the whole pack outside. They all had gifts and balloons. Nick walked up to me and hugged me. "I missed you so much Ally," Nick said. "I missed you too Nick," I said and smiled. 
              Vladimir helped me into the car and put the babies in the backseat. He put all the gifts and balloons in the van's trunk. I smiled as he got into the driver's side. "What are you smiling about?" he asked curiously as he started to drive home. I held onto his hand and smiled. "I'm ready for what lays ahead of us. I'm ready for our future together along with our babies," I said. "I'm ready too Ally. I promise to take care of you and our pups. I promise to never leave your side. I love you," Vlad said and kissed me. "I love you too, Vladimir."