Chapter 8

Me and Sean were still in the same position on the sofa and I watched him scroll through his Instagram laughing with him at the memes that came up in his feed and very synchronized stop after a few minutes of laughing. I shift uncomfortably from the itch on my shoulder that Sean bit down into, he notices me throwing a small fit trying to itch harder.

"Sorry about that."

"It's fine."

It's like a bug bite, it was demanding to be itched and wouldn't stop until I do so, and after the feeling would grow worse.

"Can I see?"

I unbutton the top three buttons on my flannel pulling it down to reveal the bite, his finger skims over it and I wince to make him believe it hurt, Sean's blue eyes shoot to mine...there's a amused look burning in his eyes.

"Were-Sean."

("Were-Sean" is a play on words type thing I did by putting "Sean" and "werewolf" together, because of the bite he gave Mark.)

He whispers with a serious face and we both start laughing accidentally rolling off the couch and on the floor. Sean lays on me quite, lost deep into each others eyes, I let my eyes shut and I lean in to kiss me, but what I though was his lips were actually his hand covering my mouth stopping me.

"Is that a green hair? The transformation is happening!"

Sean jumps off me trying to contain his laughter, he looks so cute when he's playful.

"It's not even a full moon, Sean."

"I can hear the Irish accent in you're voice! Thank god I have no alcohol in the house."

I decided to play along with his childish games and charge at him staying low so I can get my arms around his waist and I succeed holding him up taller than me, Sean then parts his legs wrapping them around my rib cage and looks down at me holding my face in his hands.

"If I'm a "Were-Sean" then we'll have to mate, right?"

"Maybe."

He says in a low whisper against my lips while still fisting his hand in my hair pulling and tugging. My hands cup his behind holding him up and I gently squeeze causing Sean to moan and causing my cock to grow.

"Then, I'm going to fuck you like a animal."

I walk blindly to his room without taking my lips off his exploring and tasting his mouth with my skillful tongue, then I toss him on the bed. Undressing him our eyes meet and I kiss him again face to face, body's together, and arousal in the thick air of the room.

"Just not tonight."

"Why not?"

Sean asks and I stop to control myself, because I can't trust myself when I'm around Sean like this. He tries to pull my back down to kiss him again, but I hold back. It's so hard when he dose the small things to me like grind his hips and basically beg for my body with just his actions.

"I want to win your heart the right way."

He stops and pushes me off him running both hands through his hair in a stressful way.

"Don't be mad, I'm sorry."

"I'm not mad. I'm just kinda embarrassed and feel horrible."

"What do you mean?"

I lean my head into one hand and watch him carefully as he explains to me.

"You must think I use you for sex."

"Do you?"

"No not at all!"

He gets loud and very defensive that it's adorable, I can't help but smile a little.

"It's just, I never had anyone like you. I've only been with people who are attracted to me and who I'm slightly attracted to, but I've never had anyone as gorgeous, sexy and so muscular interested in me."

"You really like my body."

I reply summing up all the he said, it's so cute how I'm this toy for him. I'm glad I can be a first for him.

"Yes, but I also like you for you as well, your perfect body is a bonus."

I shift in bed so he can see my "perfect" body and stroke a pose just for him, my hand on my hip and right leg brought up to my knee taking confidence in my nudity.

"Is it really that perfect?"

He laughs and reaches his hand squeezing my face to make my lips pucker like a fish. His hands are so soft against my rough spikey facial hair; a cloud settling on broken glass left on the pavement.
I just love how we're complete opposites, but we move and think so together. The day and night have to meet at some point when rising and setting and that's what we are, something so rare and beautiful.

"Yes."

He whispered before kissing my puckered fish lips, he soon after elevated the kiss into something more bringing our bodies together he breaths heavily every time my stubble touches his neck. My large hands move down his torso and slides underneath the fabric of his underwear, gasping as I take hold of him.
Before I know it I'm in between his legs ready to move his underwear to the side and bury myself deep inside him, but I start thinking with my head and not what's in between my legs.

"Look what you're doing to me."

I breath panting from how long we kept our kiss without taking a break for air, I would of died if my chest didn't start to burn.

"I know I can feel it."

Sean reaches down in between my legs and grabs hold of my member.

"No, I'm trying to control myself. Your going to be mad."

I flop down next to Sean staring at the ceiling, it's so homey and relaxing, especially being next to Sean.
I turn over to Sean who was already starting, he looks so gorgeous sexually frustrated.

"I'm a boner killer I know."

"Worst. You're like the opposite of a Viagra, X1000."

"That's how you feel?"

We both know he's joking, but he thought I was serious. Sean rolls over on top of me and kisses me millions of times, but I move my lips from making contact with his.

"Your so sexy, I'm sorry!"

"No, you said what you were thinking."

He stops smacking his lips in a pouty manner then turns his back to me, oh the little baby is mad at me. I move closer to him placing one hand on Sean's round hip and trail kisses to his shoulder up his neck nuzzling my nose in his hair that smelled like expensive shampoo.
I can tell he's fighting hard to not give in because he's supposed to be mad at me, but I keep going, sliding my hand from his hip, around his stomach and yank him closer to my body.

"You can't be mad at me all night, we have to sleep in the same bed. I don't want you to get cold so we can to cuddle."