Chapter 20

He is cheating on me; I'm not what he wants, I'm not good enough, I'm nothing to him, probably just a fuck toy to him. I trace my finger around the edge of my glass accepting this truth.

"Another!"
I yell to the bartender and she returns to meet my alcoholic needs.

"Don't you think you had enough buddy?"

She ask as she pours the drink.

"My "boyfriend" is giving his love to someone else."

The girl sets the bottle down next to me and pulls out two glasses one being a shot glass and the other being a normal sized glass cup.

"I know exactly how that feels bud."
She pours me the normal sized cup and the shot for herself then jumps up on the bar, she crosses her legs. She's wearing fishnet leggings, what was it about those that could hypnotize any man.

"You just have to say "fuck men" and fuck the nearest person. They hurt you numb the pain with sex and alcohol."
I reach my hand to clasp hers and she smiles at me, I might not know her but I'd want those fishnet leggings on my bedroom floor and her body on mine, shaking. She is beautiful.
"Not me, I'm on the job and I'm gay."

Shit, is everyone gay now a days?
"That pretty little thing over there has had hers eyes on you since you walked in."
She points to a curly headed girl who was talking and drinking with her friends, she did have a eye for me, because when I turned to look she was hiding and laughing.
"Put this on."

I slap down a piece of paper with a song title on it then stand to make my way to the dance floor stumbling a bit. The song I request, Teddy Picker by Arctic Monkeys, plays and I shoot her a glare.
"Come here, baby."
I whsiper as I dance all alone waiting for the stranger to make her way to me. She stands a little shy and small but as soon as she gets to me and we're face to face she grows in confidence dancing for me in a sexual but stylish way to draw me in. Bending down and running her behind up my thigh and to my crotch, she was in for it now.

We both dance and I watch her distorted face as we both down our drinks. She keep getting this mixture of alcohol and juice while I drank straight rum and vodka.
"Here try this."
I hand her my glass of rum and she smells it before even considering drinking the green liquid.

"This smells awful!"
"Just try it."
I'm a slurring mess, but I'm still able to see and speak so I'm not completely drunk. The woman tipped the glass back drinking, but I knock the glass further with my finger so she chugs the entire thing.
"Oh my god! That taste​ disgusting! My throat is burning!"

"That's pure alcohol baby!"
I'm laughing and her friends are laughing as well, they also take a drink and have the same reaction then go back to there juice mixtures, women and alcohol.

After a few hours of drinking and dancing the woman who I've been talking with ask me to wait at the bathroom for her and me being a drunk mess I follow her, but she doesn't take me to the bathroom, she pushes me up against the wall kissing me. I can taste her cherry mixture on her tongue that made me want to turn her cherry out, I wanted to drop to my knees in this bar and eat her out like a dinner plate. I'm loving how she taste.

We somehow moved into the bathroom and I lower myself to her crotch reaching one hand under her leg and propping it over my shoulder, I slowly rise to my feet making her grow in height. I bury my nose into her panties kissing softly on her thighs then her panties, she moans from my doing. Her polished finger nails hold my head still by my hair to deepen my face in her flower, I lick through the fabrics and her vagina helps making her panties wet.
"Take me home."
She's shaking from my torture and I now know she's ready for what I'm about to serve her.