Chapter 21

I get pushed into my bedroom by the girl from the bar and she sits me on the bed as she slowly lifts her dress revealing her baby blue silk panties.
"You want me."
I nod not thinking what to say but going along with what was happening and she pulls her dress over her head leaving her in panties, I reach out to feel her skin and she climbs on top fisting her hand in my red hair and she kisses my neck and collar bone. I pinch her nipple while palming her lower region and she arches her back trying to pull away from me, but my arm snakes around her waist pulling her body to mine and breast in my face (a snack).
I hold her against me kissing her breast and bitting her nipple with my lips, torturing her.
"Oh, fuck. I can't take this anymore."
She manages to get free from my hold and drops to her knees kissing my erection through my jeans.

"Oh, Sean."
"What?"
"Just keep going." I say not realizing that I was thinking about him and she does so kissing and palming my jeans, I strip my shirt off.
"Whoa these muscles."
The drunk whore is feeling my body and I feel sick and not from the alcohol. I cup one hand over her breast squeezing slightly and she moans harder, she's kissing my waist and undoing my jeans.
"Fuck, Sean I love you so much, baby."
I look down, but my head wasn't in the right place thinking my Irish boy would be there going down on me, but instead a woman I didn't know was taking his place, I snap back into reality.

"Stop."
"What's wrong? Am I not doing it right? Do you want this?"
The woman sits in my lap grinding her behind on my crotch trying desperately to kiss me, but I turn my head forcing her off me.

"No, this isn't right."
"Am I not that Sean guy?"
My heart breaks when she says his name and I realize that I can't do this. I gather her clothes and shove them into her chest pushing her out of the door, she's trying hard to get me to let her stay, kissing me and holding on to me.

"Please leave now."
"You can't kick me out! What's wrong with you!"
"I need you to leave my fucking house right now!"

The woman was gone and I was left in my dark house still slightly falling and dozed by the alcohol, but I managed to make it to my bed.

Me: you missed our date.

What happened to 9?

Answer me you asshole!

None of my texts were answered except my first message before I went to the bar and then still I didn't get a answer, just read it. It's fucking 1 in the morning and he is not answering my text and he skipped out on our one month, what the fuck is wrong with him! I call him several times until the calls started to go straight to voicemail then I started getting pissed. Where is he? What could he be doing? I tried one more time and he answers and I instantly want to tell him how much I miss him, but my anger takes control.

"What the fuck is your problem I waited for you like a damn idiot! Where the fu-"
"He's busy. Leave him alone."
A feminine voice says to me and I'm instantly silent, then the line dies and she's no longer present. He is cheating on me. He really is doing this to me after I told him about me and I give my all to him.

The tears are now leaving stains in my pillow, but I refuse to cry instead I jump from my bed and walk to my front door grabbing the key from under my mat and angaling a chair in front of my door.
"I should of never interacted with anyone! I should of never fell in love! I should of never put my heart out there!"
I yell while I take my phone and turn it off putting it in a cardboard box then throwing the box in my game room after locking it from the inside because the outside had no lock or anything. I go to the kitchen after and pull out the suitcases preparing them to leave yet again, taking out enough money to get me to Japan (a place I've never been to in my years) then walk around the house to pick out something to add to the collection of the past for when I start my new life. There was nothing I could use, wait. I pick up the video game Sean and I played together and add it to the suitcase, it was kinda weird to see this in the old black and white photos and papers falling apart. After I go to my sofa to spend one more night here.

Pounding and muffled yells wake me, from my sleep that felt like forever. The yells and pounding are louder now that I'm starting to get full control of my body, it's Sean.
"Open up, Mark! Please!"
I removed the chair and lean against the door letting myself fall slowly down it and he notices some how because his voice follows.

"Mark, baby, I'm sorry about last night. Just please let me in so I can talk to you."

I continue to stay quite letting out small cries.
"Mark, please don't cry."
"Who was that?"
I say crying full tears.
"Who was what baby?"
"The woman who answered your phone."

He doesn't reply right away breaking my heart even more and my vision becomes a blurry mess from the tears threating to fall.

"It was my ex wife."
He says after a sigh and the tears now escape and my cries are now sobs, I cover my mouth trying to silence my sobs, but that fails.

"You, you cheated on me."
"No baby, it's not like that Mark. I promise I didn't cheat on you baby I don't love her anymore I love you and I want to be with you only,"

His fingers slide under the space available between the floor and door and I hover mine over his wanting to touch his and feel his skin on mine, they try to further themselves under to feel me, but I can't as much as I want to.

Is he really telling the truth? Does he really love me like I love him?