Chapter 4

Sean gets up and shifts in my lap facing me still pressing his soft lips to mine and fist his hands in my hair. I couldn't stop myself it felt so good, he pulls my shirt from over my head moving his hands around my chest and stomach feeling my muscular body, then kissing my chest.

I throw my head back moaning, I can feel my sweats rubbing against my erection and I moan even more and louder, thank god these walls are sound proof.
I straddle Sean, his legs wrapped around my waist tight and I carry him to the black couch, we both laugh as we fall on the soft seat and my heart begins fluttering again while my erection throbbed.

"Are you sure you want this?"

My red hair fell over my eyes and my glasses were on the tip of my nose, my vision was a little blurry, but I could still see every beautiful detail of his face.

"Yes."

Sean kisses me and takes my glasses from my face, but I grab them from him.

"Not yet, I want to be able to see your body."

I said while pushing his large hoodie up to his neck exposing his torso I smirk seeing the happy trail, it was the first place I went to.
Kissing the small amount of hair then kissing the flesh above the waistband of his underwear, his legs are on my shoulders and his hand was gently pulling my hair as I kissed his erection through his underwear, Sean's moans are muffled he was covering his mouth. I grab his wrist and removed his hand from his mouth.

"Be as loud as you want, soundproof walls, remember, no one will hear you no matter how loud you moan."

I continue to kiss until I pull the waistband down and hold his warm cock in my hand. He was giving off throaty moans and breathing slightly different, does he not want me to hear him moan.
Well I'm going to really make him moan and he gasp as I take him in my mouth softly sucking. All I can hear is small moans, hmm, still not enough? My head bobs up and down faster, but still no moans just grunts and heavy breathing, I pull his jeans off and take his navy blue hoodie off of him leaving him in his underwear, I should follow suit, and I take my sweats off.

"Now you can take my glasses off."

My forehead was on his and we both laugh before Sean shuts me up by kissing me and slipping his tongue in our kiss.
I slowly push myself into Sean and he buries his face in my shoulder pulling my body to make full contact with his. I stop to look up at him to make sure he's alright, I continue. My hips rocked back and forth thrusting in Sean slowly, he's holding tightly onto my arms and biting softly.

"Be as hard as you want it won't hurt me."

With those words he takes my offer and digs his nails in my back and he bites down on my shoulder leaving teeth marks... still no pain.

"Mmmm."

He grunts and moans with every thrust, his face is red again like before when I was in my underwear. I pull Sean on me, our hands intertwined to hold him up and he rides me, I was close, but I didn't want to cum yet. I want this to last a few more minutes.

"I'm going to cum, Mark."

I stop to change positions, this time Sean is wrapped around my waist and with one forceful thrust at the same time I push myself into him and up against the wall. Sean's arms are sprawled out on the wall and I fuck him hard and deep, I was ready to cum, but not to end this incredible feeling. He's so warm around my cock.

"Oh, Mark."

"Yell it, baby."

I hiss through my teeth and I cum, Sean follows shooting his load all over himself. I can't help but laugh, I was happy, but I had no reason to be. I brush green hair from his eyes and kiss him on his forehead, cheek, lips and neck, it's been what felt like forever since I've felt this happy, it's almost like the feeling is new to me.

We were quite still laying on the couch in the game room, Sean laid on my chest and I played with his hair twirling it around my finger, I reached my free arm to my shoulder and grazed my fingers lightly over the bite marks. The indent his teeth made felt like brail, the message probably would of read, "harder".

"You left a mark."

I said in a low calm voice expecting an answer, but a small snore escaped his lips. I pull him closer in my arms and place my closed lip on top of his head smelling him every time I breath, he's so precious when he snores. I can feel good heart beat against my chest in the quite room and it's so hypnotic, I lost track of time counting his heart beats.

I managed to slide out from under Sean without waking him and knelt in front of him on the floor with the desk lamp barley lighting the game room, I watched him sleep. His mouth was slightly open and I see a small pool of drool start to form, how grossly adorable. My fingers carefully move a loose stain of green hair from his forehead and I watch hoping he doesn't wake, but he just gives a small grunt and shifts.

"What are you dreaming about?"

I ask to the unconscious boy but he only answers with a groan, after I was done admiring his face I move down his body admiring freckles on his milky white skin, I kissed each one. I stopped at his lower back and moved my gaze back to his sleeping face, oh he's so incredible.
I don't have to sleep so I have the choice of watching him all night or sleep with him. But what will he think if we wakes to me watching him? I decide to sleep with him. I stand there thinking of a way to lay back down with him without waking him, I could try to slip under him again or he'll probably think I'm trying to do him while he's asleep, so that's off the table. I could just try to squeeze my between him and the back of the sofa, but then I'll be uncomfortable. This shouldn't be this hard. But then it snaps and I have the perfect idea, I pick him up from off the sofa and carry him bridal style to my room. Laying him down on my bed I slip under the covers next to him and pull him closer to me, he wakes in the process seeing me then nuzzles into my chest, I can feel his smile.

"Guess what?"

He asks in his sleepy voice and my heart reacts.

"What is it?"

"I kept your little pet alive past day two."

"Thank you."

He doesn't reply after I thank him so I assume he's asleep, I kiss his forehead and wish him good night's. I wonder what he's dreaming about.