Chapter 24

I stand at the end of the alise next to one of Sean's friends he says his name is Felix, he had blond hair and looked pretty young and a handsome one as well, has my Sean tried to get with this one here?

My thinking was interrupted by the band softly playing a tune that was so mellow and calming something I would listen to inorder to sleep better if I had a nightmare or such.

Sean's mother sat smiling trying to hold back tears, was it really true that weddings make everyone cry? Next to her was his father aiming his camera at me and I smile as he takes the pic others took pics as well and it honestly made me want to pull my phone out and take selfies.

All of the sitting was Sean's family and friends and I was so happy to finally meet his family. My mother would be so proud to know that I meet him and my family would of loved my Sean, a tear threatens to fall but I don't let it, until I see him.

Sean wore a black tux like mine with a green bow tie, but mine was red, he still looked fucking adorable. He was lead by a little boy that had green hair just like my Sean, the boy was throwing flowers and he walked upon them turning heads and making tears shed, but not mine, not yet.

When Sean reaches me he takes his hand from his pocket into mine I squeeze softly, I was so tempted to kiss him and love him right here.

He says hi to his friend Felix and I giggle waiting for the ceremony to start. Felix rises his hands then lowers them for everyone to sit and they do so.

"Friends, family, wedding band,"

He says after realizing he's left them out, getting a few laughs from the guest.

"We're all here to witness and support the union of these two men. My buddy Sean and his awesome husband Mark."
Sean smiles at me and rubs circles on my hand with his thumb as Felix goes on with whatever he was talking about.

I couldn't hear anything he was saying it was like I went deaf as I stare at my husband; his green hair that I've played with, his pink lips that I've kissed and will never get tired of, his blue eyes that I adore waking up to, just him that I'm so thankful for and blessed to have in my life.

The lips that I was staring at begin to move and my hearing and focus aren't his face anymore but his lips and words.

"Mark, we haven't been with each other for years but with you it's felt like I've been with you for years and you know me like no other. You always know what to say when I need it the most, you can turn my day around by just sneezing,"

A mixture of cries and laughs were heard from the crowd and I purposely clear my throat wanting him to continue.

"Mark I've never felt the way I do now, never no matter who I've been with. You make me feel loved and special."

He finishes and before Felix can finish saying "you may kiss the groom"
I lean in kissing him crying and laughing, his arms around my neck and my hands on his lower back I pull my now husband into the most passionate kiss I ever shared with Sean.

Sean sits next to me with his closest family members and friends surrounding us, his mom and dad right by our sides, but still managed to get a kiss or two from him.

"My little boy found someone to settle down with. I've never seen you more happy, Jacky!"
His mother says pulling him into a hug peeling him from my arm.
"Jacky?"
"Nickname."
Sean says like it explains everything, but I don't continue to question it.
"Were happy for you, Jack."
His father says hugging him and they both begin to shed tears and I do as well, looks like wedding do make everyone cry.

After we talked to Sean's, oops I mean Jacky's, family and friends the band started playing and we all danced, I danced with a women was Jack's close friends and then I had a little to much to drink and started a dance off with Felix, luckily I had been practicing my dance moves with the help of Just Dance 1 through 2016 so I was ready to burn this place down with these fly dance moves. I won thanks to I kissed a boy by Katy Perry, and everyone ate it up....the moves were constantly repeated! But I still won so I can't complain.